Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicorn Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jrwheoki View Post
    Cost of an Alicorn is 600 gems...and once it's grown takes SEVEN DAYS to drop one full energy recharge. A single recharge costs me 50 gems so technically it will be THREE MONTHS (12 weeks) before the gem investment in an Alicorn sees a return.
    Feeding the adult alicorn cost gems?
    Thats Just wrong! Feeding other animals doesnt take resources other than energy!! Thats not fair!

Executive Chef
    I think she meant that buying a full recharge of energy the regular way costs 50 gems,so the free energy the alicorn gives will only be seen as a profit after 3 months,don't think she meant it costs 50 gems to feed

Executive Chef
    Omg, 12 alicorn now , seriously elen ?@___@

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo! Absorption crystal crafted, sugar feast being crafted!!! Wonder what else I'll need for this adventure!?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    I think she meant that buying a full recharge of energy the regular way costs 50 gems,so the free energy the alicorn gives will only be seen as a profit after 3 months,don't think she meant it costs 50 gems to feed
    Oh! *relieved sigh* im so glad i misunderstood...! My 12 alicorns should pay off then!!

Yes, wassupbaby, i must seem insane.

But the game honestly helps me.

Rhino Keeper
    Elen, I wonder what's your castle's name. I invited you to be my neighbor but after you accepted my invitation I couldn't find your ID in my long neighbor list (>200). I want to see your alicorns daily before I have one of my own.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    Yes, i now have 1 adult and 9 baby alicorns and im about 300 dollars short of home money... Good thing i switched to generic meds or id be in trouble now! But TL games are therapeutic to me, let out stress and whatnot, so i see it as a mind-calming investment.
    I can agree with this.

Castle Story is therapeutic? They could totally sell that!

Does anyone know where to find "Sacred Wing" and "Sacred Horn". I completed the Bling Bling quest and did not get the option of the Alicorn.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yummydedumdum View Post
    Does anyone know where to find "Sacred Wing" and "Sacred Horn". I completed the Bling Bling quest and did not get the option of the Alicorn.
    You can get these items from doing adventures.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast