Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 10/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2019)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I took the liberty to update the spider carriage info. It's 2+ energy plus seen bone drop. Anything else dropping??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I took the liberty to update the spider carriage info. It's 2+ energy plus seen bone drop. Anything else dropping??
    So far (excluding energy) I've gotten $250 and 2 items for each drop - other than Bone, I've received Glimmerdust, Troll Horn and Creep Tooth.

Fashion Designer
    One of the prizes as listed on page 1 need to drop from a previous released item....

Eg: the carriage might drop from Bone Dire Piglet, Vampire Tomb
    Billy the skeleton may drop the haystack
    Might be others but you can look through the inventory guide
    Thanks

That’s what I thought though, but when my Spooky Graveyard (which is listed as a prize on page 1) dropped from the Vampire Tomb, it didn’t count, so that’s why I’m confused and asking exactly which ones worked for others, as a I thought the Spooky Graveyard should have worked as it’s listed on page 1 and dropped from a previously released item as per the usual requirements.

So I don’t understand why it didn’t work. Has anyone had the Spooky Graveyard drop and it counted? Which drops have definitely counted so far? Just the haunted carriage and the hayride (Did you mean the hayride, Spiritwind? You wrote haystack but that isn’t listed as a prize on page 1. I have had a haystack drop and that didn’t count, but since it’s not listed on page 1 I didn’t think it was supposed to count anyway)?
    Last edited by GC5410; 10-22-19 at 01:48 AM.

Hmmm that's strange it didn't count. The haunted carriage was a freebie drop for me but I threw cabbage for the other 3 items as I didn't have them. I wonder why games are different? Sorry it's not working for you... do you / did you double check with a force close that the goal doesn't register the drop?

(Lol yes hayride)

Fashion Designer
    Hmmm that's strange it didn't count. The haunted carriage was a freebie drop for me but I threw cabbage for the other 3 items as I didn't have them. I wonder why games are different? Sorry it's not working for you... do you / did you double check with a force close that the goal doesn't register the drop?

(Lol yes hayride)
    Yes, I did force close a few times, but no change.

Oh well, I’ll keep collecting and see if I can get a Haunted Carriage or Hayride to drop instead. I threw cabbages for 3 items, so I only need 1 drop to finish off and there’s still quite a while to go yet, so fingers crossed it just affected the Spooky Graveyard and I can another type of drop that will maybe register instead.

Thanks

Could be it's only the carriage that assists complete this challenge which would make sense.

AnnirasSweets was this the case for you?

Executive Chef
    Could be it's only the carriage that assists complete this challenge which would make sense.

Only the carriage worked for me.

Executive Chef
    i've gotten the graveyard and haunted carriage everyday since this started.those are the only two i have seen
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner

I was under the impression that the Haunted Carriage is the only item from this month's release that is also a drop from other items. I've never seen or heard of the Spooky Graveyard being dropped from another deco. Maybe it's a new addition?

Its been so long since we had an alicorn. I remember when they were at least every other month or every third month. Unless I really really like it I never go for deco, and most of the animals are repeats now and I have them all or its not worth the drops. Hoping for some good drops soon and especially a ali! Praying to the forum G-ds for next month!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast