View Poll Results: What New Items Would You Like to Have?

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horse drawn Carriages

62 18.18%
  • Small wood fence/gate for farms

116 34.02%
  • Hot Springs

132 38.71%
  • Hunting Lodge

125 36.66%
  • Haystacks

46 13.49%
  • Palace Guards

92 26.98%
  • Real Battles in Jousting Arena

180 52.79%
  • Ducks

97 28.45%
  • Town Crier

84 24.63%
  • Gryphor

129 37.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll and Suggestion Thread 1-13-2014

I would love it if the next story line/ quest involved expanding out to the sea which unlocked a mermaid who we have to rescue from a pirate ship/ trading vessel. To which we have to trade certain products with ( like the barons caravans ) to secure her release. In the conclusion of the quest we get to have the mermaid we can collect mermaid scales from AND also have the ship/ trading vessel with which we can trade our excess inventory stock and purchase ( with coins not gems ) kitchen items or various other things. I'm positive this would make everyone happy;-)

Host(ess)
    It would be nice if the organization of inventory was improved. Food items crafted in the kitchen should be under the consumables tab (at least, I hope it's consumable... Maybe that's why my knights are on strike).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    Originally Posted by Liloze
    I always send gifts from oldest to newest starting from bottom up,
    Cannot agree more that it is a good suggestion to increase the number of gifts to 5/day. 3 is simply illogical with a list of neighbors around 500 ! Some players have a longer list I am sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    This is my strategy as well. I am always 4 or 5 days behind, and I know some fall off the bottom of the list before I can get back the next day. It makes me sad that I am not able to return all gifts.
    I only gift to those who gift me or help out my kingdom. I have about 20 of my 113 neighbors who I rotate my gifts with. Most players do not even visit neighbors at all. Why would I reward them with a gift? I am more then happy to be generous to other players that at least try and play the social aspects of the game. But the others get nothing from me until I at least see that they visited my kingdom and helped me out. This is intended to be a social game and by visiting others and helping, it helps you as well. I do think we should have more than 3 gifts per day. Even with my small exchange group it is not enough. I have to be sure and rotate the gifts or my neighbors might think I no longer gift them. Not to mention I sometimes forget who were the three lucky players yesterday and the day before.
    Last edited by Petasos; 01-21-14 at 09:06 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petasos View Post
    I only gift to those who gift me or help out my kingdom. I have about 20 of my 113 neighbors who I rotate my gifts with. Most players do not even visit neighbors at all. Why would I reward them with a gift? I am more then happy to be generous to other players that at least try and play the social aspects of the game. But the others get nothing from me until I at least see that they visited my kingdom and helped me out. This is intended to be a social game and by visiting others and helping, it helps you as well. I do think we should have more than 3 gifts per day. Even with my small exchange group it is not enough. I have to be sure and rotate the gifts or my neighbors might think I no longer gift them. Not to mention I sometimes forget who were the three lucky players yesterday and the day before.
    I find it amusing that those neighbors who never visit, never respond to comments on their walls, and never gift still expect me to respond instantly and affirmatively to game/goal requests. I always do, but sometimes it crosses my mind to refuse.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I find it amusing that those neighbors who never visit, never respond to comments on their walls, and never gift still expect me to respond instantly and affirmatively to game/goal requests. I always do, but sometimes it crosses my mind to refuse.
    I never even look who a request is from, I always click accept. I am at the end of the skunkupine quest and was planning to send out requests to all my neighbours tomorrow (think I have 94 at the moment). I should then have them all back within the week, and whoever hasn't responded by then will be deleted as a neighbour as they are obviously no longer playing. Will that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I have been playing since the Valentine version last year and would visit all of my neighbors but after awhile it just got to be too much. I would spend a couple of hours a day just visiting and gifting in all of the TL games I play (RS, BS & FS). I couldn't continue to spend that much time gifting & visiting. I will return all gifts & visits and if the neighbors that don't gift or visit just asks for items during quests, I am fine with that. It doesn't bother me that I only hear from them when they need a quest item because that is probably the only time they hear from me. I am grateful for these neighbors because it would be hard to finish a quest without them. I figure if they don't gift daily they are probably using what time they have for the game working on their kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by avidbeader View Post
    I have been playing since the Valentine version last year and would visit all of my neighbors but after awhile it just got to be too much. I would spend a couple of hours a day just visiting and gifting in all of the TL games I play (RS, BS & FS). I couldn't continue to spend that much time gifting & visiting. I will return all gifts & visits and if the neighbors that don't gift or visit just asks for items during quests, I am fine with that. It doesn't bother me that I only hear from them when they need a quest item because that is probably the only time they hear from me. I am grateful for these neighbors because it would be hard to finish a quest without them. I figure if they don't gift daily they are probably using what time they have for the game working on their kingdom.
    I am not saying i do not respond to neighbor quest help requests. I most certainly do, to all of them without even reading who it is or what they want. I agree that those requests are something I am grateful for when I need them as well. I was strictly referring to daily gifting. I can respond to as many quest help requests as I want each day, but I can only give three gifts. So I am very picky who I give my gifts to as I said before. I see no reason to give gifts to players who do nothing but want, want, want, and never give. The neighbors that I do share gifts are outstanding and attentive. Those are players who deserve my three gifts. They are the ones who should be getting the limited resources I am able to share. Certainly not a neighbor who is next in line on the list and might not have logged in to play in a month, or ever again.

I am not saying i do not respond to neighbor quest help requests. I most certainly do, to all of them without even reading who it is or what they want. I agree that those requests are something I am grateful for when I need them as well. I was strictly referring to daily gifting. I can respond to as many quest help requests as I want each day, but I can only give three gifts. So I am very picky who I give my gifts to as I said before. I see no reason to give gifts to players who do nothing but want, want, want, and never give. The neighbors that I do share gifts are outstanding and attentive. Those are players who deserve my three gifts. They are the ones who should be getting the limited resources I am able to share. Certainly not a neighbor who is next in line on the list and might not have logged in to play in a month, or ever again.
    I completely understand, in CS I gift the same 3 people everyday. Some players visit all of there neighbors everyday but it was just too much for me. I do return all visits and gifts but I'm glad not all of my 50+ neighbors visit or I would never be able to work on my kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry to derail the thread, I know we were specifically asked for "items" not game play. So I will attempt to contribute positively.

I would like a new building, a dock in the ocean south of the kingdom. We could expand to it and build in the water. That would then open up many new possibilities for the game. We could have a trading station to ship goods and items to other players kingdom in exchange for money, other goods, gems, trade or expansion tickets, etc. That way we could address excess inventory items and help out other players as well. It would also start an in-game economy which is pretty cool. With a dock we could also have boats, a diving area for items like mermaid scale or pearls, look for sunken treasures, etc. Many new quest lines could start there.

I think expanding to the ocean opens up a lot of cool possibilities.

Sorry to derail the thread, I know we were specifically asked for "items" not game play. So I will attempt to contribute positively.

I would like a new building, a dock in the ocean south of the kingdom. We could expand to it and build in the water. That would then open up many new possibilities for the game. We could have a trading station to ship goods and items to other players kingdom in exchange for money, other goods, gems, trade or expansion tickets, etc. That way we could address excess inventory items and help out other players as well. It would also start an in-game economy which is pretty cool. With a dock we could also have boats, a diving area for items like mermaid scale or pearls, look for sunken treasures, etc. Many new quest lines could start there.

I think expanding to the ocean opens up a lot of cool possibilities.
    Maybe we could get some new characters from far away lands. It would be great if their boats would sail up, we could make trades with them and they would sail out again. We could buy silk, herbs & spices, coffee, teas, all sorts of things.

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast