Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/18: Need For Sparrow Speed | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper

You are right about that.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Every event I tell myself I will wait several hours so glitches can be smoothed out but I never listen to my own advice!

Looks like some programming switched up partway through. I was holding off on my Ivy collection just in case....and now that task has come up/changed and after Ivy collection no item was given. I?ve also done 2 Sparrow races and wonder if my buckles are still valid? Having Ivy not drop can be an event dealbreaker now that I am at a high level. Eep!

My aspen trees are yielding a good amount of bridle bits though! I was chopping them for the academy and wondering what the heck they were for hahaha
    There are alot of bugs- + it said Collect from Ivy's hut when I should be collecting from my saw mills on my storysplayers67 account when I collected from lvy hut - of course I don't receive any materials from either: so I am really behind on my StorysPlayer67 account. On this account all the options are open to sawmill and ivy hut when ivy hut should not be open yet. They need to restart the game and or fix the problem with a gift of supplies to the sawmills and ivy hut to stop us from being behind until this problem is fixed. I also have spent 20 to 40 energy to get 6 fish. The drops on fish are very rare. It will speed up when we do not need them. Just make a lot of extra energy in the garden forge for 20 energy because of the extreme amount of water wasted. But how can they fix this bug issue ? because it says go to ivy’s hut when I should be getting my materials from the sawmill first. I got 2 buckles from each sawmill on this LyonLorio account but none on my other account StorysPlayer67 and I lost my materials from ivy’s hut because it was not the time to go yet but it said to. But it is the only one open in the forge and the sawmill is open on the other account. and now I have to wait 12 hours Everyone you knows that those can’t be behind, Or you will not finish in time, and most of the time I have to buy the materials to make sure I finish. This sucks. Lol. I will wait next time like you said. Very smart.
    Last edited by LyonLorio; 02-18-21 at 07:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Every event I tell myself I will wait several hours so glitches can be smoothed out but I never listen to my own advice!

Looks like some programming switched up partway through. I was holding off on my Ivy collection just in case....and now that task has come up/changed and after Ivy collection no item was given. I?ve also done 2 Sparrow races and wonder if my buckles are still valid? Having Ivy not drop can be an event dealbreaker now that I am at a high level. Eep!

My aspen trees are yielding a good amount of bridle bits though! I was chopping them for the academy and wondering what the heck they were for hahaha
    7 hours later...

Same glitches still there. Oof.

Executive Chef
    Bridle bits are NOT dropping from crab apple trees. I cleared 3 without a drop.

Fashion Designer
    Since there are already reset comments in this thread, I'm adding mine. Just collected from Heartbreaker Alicort for first time and received 100 energy! Then a second later, it reset and I got 5 energy instead. ☹️
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    What.a.mess... Not only this event, but the constant resets and lately constant freezes on top of the resets. How much longer does S8 think players are going to be patient?!?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Bridle bits are NOT dropping from crab apple trees. I cleared 3 without a drop.
    Same here but I cleared 5. Not getting grubs any more either. Total energy waster.

Fashion Designer
    Same! Nothing from trees!

Farm Supplier
    11 ponds with 1 drop. This is ridiculous

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Same! Nothing from trees!
    Hold tight. They will turn the drops soon when they think they raised some money from panic buying. It happens too many times to be a glitch.

Rhino Keeper
    I had this exact requirement for the sparrow bridle, and then it changed to the following... (I'm puzzled..)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CS1.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	58537

is this normal ?

then, I went to visit Ivy's hut, but no luck... nothing dropped from the hut

(double puzzled)
    Last edited by xiq24; 02-19-21 at 12:16 AM.

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast