View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

17 36.96%
  • I didn't like this event

23 50.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

2 4.35%
  • I didn't participate

3 6.52%
  • I like the recipes

25 54.35%
  • I didn't like the recipes

11 23.91%
  • I like the prizes

11 23.91%
  • I didn't like the prizes

29 63.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: I Love to Laugh - 2018 April 12 (15 days) (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    I don't have the Flavor Buttons and I'm on iOS.
    I am on Android and was just gifted a flavor button. I checked and it is indeed giftable further down the list.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m on iOS and the flavor button is there, next to the grapefruit dial. Very confusing though, since it wasn’t near the front I just assumed it was by request only. I’m done building that appliance now, but for others it is there.

Quote Originally Posted by mkj99 View Post
    I am on Android and was just gifted a flavor button. I checked and it is indeed giftable further down the list.

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1523917075096.jpg 
Views:	434 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	43745   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180417_043229.jpg 
Views:	396 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	43746   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-04-17 04_27_58.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	43747  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rees630 View Post
    I’m on iOS and the flavor button is there, next to the grapefruit dial. Very confusing though, since it wasn’t near the front I just assumed it was by request only. I’m done building that appliance now, but for others it is there.
    Looks like s8 gave us the button on our gifting lists when they got into the office today because it definitely wasn't there to start with. Either way, I'm glad it's there now and people won't have such troubles.

Farm Supplier

Game problems - causes??

Folks are a bit upset with the requirement of goal ovens requiring request only parts. I've been getting lots of feedback on my wall and it's all over the walls in the game. Can someone please look into this ? Not a good idea - in addition to this, the servers are NOT putting requests through, so there are folks who play in groups and they are tracking the requests with the folks they play with (several groups of 30+) and the requests are not getting through and not all of the gifts either. It is NOT because they are not being sent - there is something totally wrong here and some folks have stated that they are beginning to believe that this is a purposeful act. I just wanted to post this here in hopes that someone at the game offices is realizing that people are paying attention and beginning to track in groups. Between these 2 issues and all the recolors, it is not a good playing experience any longer. Very dissappointed - love this game and have played for years as many people have, but as paying customers, it is expected that the game developer team is more responsive.

Farm Supplier
    They apparently added it - on the forum for this goal it states that it is a requested item, so I'm thinking the S8 folks were being responsive to the issue.

Host(ess)
    Now the Flavor Button is there! Really upset that it wasn’t there when we had to wait to get them from nbrs, esp when it took so
    long for them to be sent thru! I spent gems on 3 on the ovens just to finish them! This is just not right!��

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Updates:

The Flavor Button has been fixed. You can find it in your gifts list.
    too little too late but thanks anyway

Rhino Keeper
    The "so called Flavor Button was there all the time BUT it was called a "Marine Knob" so now if anyone wants to make another of that fairly recent appliance, there will be NO Marine Knob to make it!! This is really getting annoying!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast