Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

New Resident
    Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    For the past few days the videos won't load or play in the treehouse for extra darts.

I'm on iPhone 6s, version 10.0.2, game version is 2 2.6.6

Screengrab attached of the error message
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8115.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	42119  

Grand Emperor
    Can you check if your connection is good and make sure your device has plenty of memory and space because video streaming can be intensive? Are you able to update your iOS version? It's recommended that we play on the latest game version and device OS.

Rhino Keeper
    I Thought it was a bug when I could not find the option to dry purple grapes in the kitchen, but then found this has moved to the new dehydrator.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    I Thought it was a bug when I could not find the option to dry purple grapes in the kitchen, but then found this has moved to the new dehydrator.
    Glad you found it. FYI there's a new regular game goal in your goal list to alert players of the change. See Post 2 in Passion Fruit, Dehydrator & Limited Time Quest - 2018 Feb 13.

I am doing the Snail event. I made all the nets to get Fossil rocks from the pond, but instructions told me to get them from the Pigs. While I was gathering rocks to make the snail shells, I leveled from 26 to 27 and now I can’t get any more rocks from the pigs. I have collected from 8 pigs every 3 to 4 hours for the past 80 hours. My 15 nets did not show up as lures in the pond, so I can’t use them there. How can I get my Snail? This sure seems like a glitch/bug.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by friscosharkboy View Post
    I am doing the Snail event. I made all the nets to get Fossil rocks from the pond, but instructions told me to get them from the Pigs. While I was gathering rocks to make the snail shells, I leveled from 26 to 27 and now I can’t get any more rocks from the pigs. I have collected from 8 pigs every 3 to 4 hours for the past 80 hours. My 15 nets did not show up as lures in the pond, so I can’t use them there. How can I get my Snail? This sure seems like a glitch/bug.
    Replied to your other posts in the event thread on this.

Minining 30x but no moss. Could it be a glitch or bug. Thanks you!

Sorry no bug or glitch. I found it in my barn instead in the mine. This is very odd.

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast