Page 67 of 135 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Farm Supplier

Arrow Breeding Independence Dragon and Light Dragon

I've just breeding Independence Dragon and Light Dragon and got 11 hrs.
    What is the dragon I will get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by madooo911 View Post
    I've just breeding Independence Dragon and Light Dragon and got 11 hrs.
    What is the dragon I will get it.
    Athletic

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Athletic
    Are you sure! finally

Rhino Keeper
    i dont know were to post this so ill do it here...i have "nearly" collected all dragons BUT id like to know if there is a updated egg chart with all the new dragons on it??

Executive Chef
    I tried to count what are the chances of getting different types of dragons. As I counted:

Common dragon: about 65%
    Rare: about 25%
    Super rare: about 10%
    Ultra rare: like 1-2%

Except hybrid rares, such as night rares, because of color splitting: worse than super rare, about 5%.

What do you think?

Host(ess)

Angry Breeding is a ...help

Please help me.I am on level 77. I have spent a ton of money on gold to trying and breed the diamond dragon rainbow and fairytale. I have followed the lists, I have copied what other people do, and I still cannot breed the dragons in my goals. I still have yet to get a super dragon or the Caesar, I am very frustrated.I am to the point that I am going to uninstall all of these games because they have cost me so much money and I never get the job done. How do you complete goals?is it just a guessing game? What do I have to do?I have tried waiting until the time is up and the eggs are ready I've tried using gold to speed up the process I have also tried breeding dragons on different levels for example level 10 and 9... do do they have to be at level 10 to get what you want? Or can they be on level 4? I know if I had more patience I wouldn't have spent so much money but at the same time I get frustrated when I put the same combinations together and still only get a life dragon over and over and over. I am highly Unsatisfied. I feel like I have been robbed. And it's my own stupidity for breaking out the credit card. I know that this is kind of a rant but I really need some advice as to how to complete the goals and get the Dragons I want without just buying them that is no fun?

Banned
    It's just random but I don't know if level of dragon matter I can't get peacock but got 4 kite. I am frustrated too cuz I need peacock for quest

Their is no easy way to get a Diamond Dragon, their is no magic combo that will give you a Diamond Dragon on the spot. If you want it that bad buy it with gold. I got my Diamond Dragon in July at level 95!!!! With Forestfire Dragon level 10 and Wizard Dragon Level 10, You really have to be very very lucky to get a Diamond Dragon. That is why it is a Ultra Rare Dragon, if not every one would have one.

Remember Diamond Dragon = ANY 4 DIFFERNT COLORS

Farm Supplier
    Love + island best way to get on it.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe it would be better if you just uninstalled, reading your post i feel your pain.