Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Arcane Fissues World Event August 31 2018

Executive Chef
    Monday for me too..........

Fashion Designer
    I haven't gotten any tickets either. I could really use them now!

Banned
    Still waiting! These events are really naff, not delivering at all! When is an event going to become a success?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The rollout has completed, if you didn't receive your rewards please submit a contact us form and support will address you as soon as possible.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The rollout has completed, if you didn't receive your rewards please submit a contact us form and support will address you as soon as possible.
    Uggg, just venting out loud - I hate having to do that - trying to figure out if it's worth the extra time on top of all the time i spend on events.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Started the event with 54 tickets and ended the event with 54 tickets! There are way too many glitches in this game at present and I am so over having to contact support after every event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Started the event with 54 tickets and ended the event with 54 tickets! There are way too many glitches in this game at present and I am so over having to contact support after every event!
    Exactly how I'm feeling at this point. Way too many people on here didn't get their tickets (still). Seems the "fix" didn't fix much, so frustrating!

Fashion Designer
    I have submitted two forms as I play two DS games on two devices. Now, let's see what happens.....

Tuesday 9/11/2001 6:50 AM - I sent the forms in Monday (late afternoon) and they replied (almost immediately) that the issue with the tickets has been fixed and I may need to restart my game. When I opened my game this morning, the tickets were there! Thank you S8/TL!

I agree with AnnirasSweets, we shouldn't have to chase down our prizes.
    Last edited by MajicHearts; 09-11-18 at 04:59 AM.

Did we hit the Ticket goal? It didn't look like we were going to.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CorDraco View Post
    Did we hit the Ticket goal? It didn't look like we were going to.
    Yes, the community reached the ticket goal. While points were correctly accumulating, they were "stuck" on the server. Unfortunately, we needed to deliver the rewards through a roll out fix, which doesn't pop up a reward dialog. You should see them in your inventory now.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast