Thread: Makeup Counter

Farm Supplier

Makeup Counter

I see alot of people have this and are able to display makeup. How do i get this counter?

Rhino Keeper
    It's only available on iOS devices. If you are on Android, you won't be able to get it.
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

Farm Supplier
    I'm hearing alot of comments about certain items only being available on IOS devices, why is that? I'm certain with all the Techy people TL has working for them, they can resolve these issues, as well as the delayed updates every other week that have to be downlodaded...i've come to the conclusion that they just don't want to because they just don't care!
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixkitten View Post
    It's only available on iOS devices. If you are on Android, you won't be able to get it.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by larrralee View Post
    I'm hearing alot of comments about certain items only being available on IOS devices, why is that? I'm certain with all the Techy people TL has working for them, they can resolve these issues, as well as the delayed updates every other week that have to be downlodaded...i've come to the conclusion that they just don't want to because they just don't care!
    This is a running issue with S8 games. I've been playing them on Android for three years and while they do eventually release features for us, the parity thing is an ongoing headache. (I want the makeup counter, too.)

New Resident
    Is there any chance in the future that Android device owners will be able to get the makeup counter? Or do I have to get me an iPhone just for this one and only reason?
    ⓐⓝⓨⓞⓝⓔ ⓗⓐⓢ ⓐⓝ ⓘⓟⓗⓞⓝⓔ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓢⓐⓛⓔ❓

Quote Originally Posted by Annavive View Post
    Is there any chance in the future that Android device owners will be able to get the makeup counter? Or do I have to get me an iPhone just for this one and only reason?
    ⓐⓝⓨⓞⓝⓔ ⓗⓐⓢ ⓐⓝ ⓘⓟⓗⓞⓝⓔ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓢⓐⓛⓔ❓
    You can borrow an iPhone or iPad from a friend, login to your game, buy the makeup counter and complete the requirements to build it, and if you like the items order them. However when you switch back to android it will become a normal decoration and you won't be able to order the make up items (although what you have ordered and laid out will still be there).

Not much benefit really, especially since recently they have release a few nice little makeup counter decorations.

The iOS only makeup table is 36 gems and works as described by JustKay. I have trouble envisioning myself spending time on borrowed equipment to complete the build and to keep up with ordering. Maybe some day.

TL/S8 has released several makeup displays recently that are available to Android users for a lot fewer gems They're really well drawn and look nice around the shop.

Executive Chef
    I just wish the girls could walk up to it and actually order the makeup or sit at the chair. OR even better, add more items to it. Nail polish, lip glosses, the whole works! They've let a perfectly good item go to waste.

Still didn't change the fact that I bought two of them. They're so perfect.