Page 16 of 122 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    this event really s***s ! it got the 1st milestone prize, opened and got 71, fine. but... glitch ! roll back ! ok i'm opening my prize a 2nd time : 51
    then glitch again !
    open 3rd time : balloons ! argg ! this s***s !
    SAME THING just happened to me!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lindseyny View Post
    SAME THING just happened to me!
    And me!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Kooky-
    Any word yet on why some accounts do not have access to the leaderboard/wheel?

To recap, my main account has the two new quests and the fountain available, but no icons for the event or the wheel. My other account has everything for the event. I have switched to the main account on the device for the other account to see if it is a device issue and vice versa, but the problem still exists. I have also closed and restarted the game (birthday version) several times and restarted my device. But, since the event is working on the same app on the same device for one account and not the other, it is an issue with the account, not the device or the app.

Thanks.

(FYI-Account w/o the event is not the one I use on the forum)

Banned
    Same thing happened to me with losing the reward points. All you can do is put in a ticket through support and hope.

HELP. My first milestone prize was just taken away from me. I had over 110 points including the milestone prize and now I only have 51, with no prize at all (even though it shows I'm over 50). How do I get them back? Every time I've written to S8 in the past about a glitch, I've gotten a form-response and no actual help.

Executive Chef
    A few of my other accounts are currently 1 in their boards from just normal playing. I wish my main account was in a group with sleepers!

Rhino Keeper
    HELP. My first milestone prize was just taken away from me. I had over 110 points including the milestone prize and now I only have 51, with no prize at all (even though it shows I'm over 50). How do I get them back? Every time I've written to S8 in the past about a glitch, I've gotten a form-response and no actual help.
    The same thing happened to me,... start 125, I got first prize 75points, than reload just 55!

I had the same problem. I got 71 points from the milestone prize and they disappeared, and I can't re-collect them or get any other prize. Oh well, I hate competing against other people anyway, so I guess I'll just accept the game doesn't want me to get anywhere with this thing.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    Kooky-
    Any word yet on why some accounts do not have access to the leaderboard/wheel?

To recap, my main account has the two new quests and the fountain available, but no icons for the event or the wheel. My other account has everything for the event. I have switched to the main account on the device for the other account to see if it is a device issue and vice versa, but the problem still exists. I have also closed and restarted the game (birthday version) several times and restarted my device. But, since the event is working on the same app on the same device for one account and not the other, it is an issue with the account, not the device or the app.

Thanks.

(FYI-Account w/o the event is not the one I use on the forum)
    I am still waiting on some information.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    Congrats!
    I received 53 points at the 1. Milestone, and for a couple of seconds I was the leader of my group, but then there was a rollback, and I lost my points ...
    Quote Originally Posted by obsailorstar View Post
    I had the same problem. I got 71 points from the milestone prize and they disappeared, and I can't re-collect them or get any other prize. Oh well, I hate competing against other people anyway, so I guess I'll just accept the game doesn't want me to get anywhere with this thing.
    What device do you play on?
    Is the Milestone showing checked off?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Count me on the "I hate this event"-team.

Not only 17 out of 19 people won't have any chance on getting the final prize, each and every point I make does make it more difficult to others, and vice versa.

I'm in a group with 18 other players! Lvl 124 to 200! In what universe is this fair???

Really, TL, S8? Is this your way of "celebrating" the fourth year? By denying 17 out of 19 people any chance? By competing against each other? By making is know that, when I get the final prize, someone else won't because I already got it? By making me feel horrible to keep those prizes away from my fellow players, who helped me in the past, so this is how I should thank them?

No, I do not want to participate in this event, is there, please, please, any way I can remove myself from the leaderboards?

Not playing for 6 days is no option, my neighbors expect gold, I want to breed new dragons, I need a food-stash for the new tales, and I'm sure a tournament will come. I have never ever skipped aan event, always made it to the last prize, even of I had to spent some gold, but I do not want to play this event.

My suggestion to all: ask TL/S8 to remove you from the leaderboards. Of enough people do this, they will get the message.
    Last edited by Anaboe; 03-29-16 at 04:43 PM.