Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorcerer's School - New Storybook Adventure!

Rhino Keeper
    You have the same amount of time e.g 10 days regardless of when you start. If you start today and I start tomorrow then you will finish the day before I do. THe only difference is what day of the week you start or finish.

Rhino Keeper
    A little sad I don't see Hermione... I love Harry Potter but Hmmm... Not sure how far I'll go.

Rhino Keeper
    I actually love all these animals in the theme. I hope I'm able to get professor scratch and wagrid along with these three. Just hopin I get time to breed for all I need along with everything else.

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder what animals we need to hatch in this storybook event. I saw Frightingale (Dark/Nature, 17-hour hatching time) highlighted in the Shop. We may need to hatch it as hatching a Rare animal is often required.

i like airy otter in baby form...so i guess i'll do it. professor scrape is just not cute tho
    cobweb cafe ✨

bring back Halloween Story 2!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I wonder what animals we need to hatch in this storybook event. I saw Frightingale (Dark/Nature, 17-hour hatching time) highlighted in the Shop. We may need to hatch it as hatching a Rare animal is often required.
    Frightingale will be tough to breed if we need it, always harder during events plus so many other high time animals.. Started trying and already got spring wing

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    You have the same amount of time e.g 10 days regardless of when you start. If you start today and I start tomorrow then you will finish the day before I do. THe only difference is what day of the week you start or finish.
    Thank you! Guess I should start tomorrow XD

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    The baby Airy Otter looks cute o.o The level 15 form not so much, but it does look a lot like Harry. I find it interesting and sometimes funny how they find names and styles for animals when they theme it after someone or something XD Nicely done

I really want that Wise Eagle! Beautiful!! Love the colors!!
    Good luck to all!

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    I'm told that there's a different version of the storybook for low level players. I'm a level 100 player, so this is the storybook version I'm currently doing.

Chapter 1
    Magic could be found all throughout the forest. A few animals had embraced the magic and learned to control it through proper training and instruction. One such animal was little Red Weasely, the youngest in his pack. He had been chosen to learn the ways of magic at the world-renowned Sorcerer's school.

Act 1: Plant 5 Adventurnips - skip for 15 gems
    Act 2: Harvest 5 Adventurnips - skip for 20 gems
    Prize: 8000 Apples

Chapter 2
    It was a morning like any other and Red was supposed to meet up with his best friend and classmate, Airy Otter, to study for an upcoming alchemy exam. Red had never been very good at alchemy and without Airy's help, Red would surely have to repeat the class again the following year. Airy would never let that happen to his best friend!

Act 1: Plant 6 Mana Bananas - skip for 9 gems
    Act 2: Collect 65 Croaking Candies from Harvesting - skip for 65 gems
    Prize: Red Weasely

Chapter 3
    Airy had never missed a study session with Red before. It was unlike him to not show up with out letting anyone know where he was. red was so worried about him! What if something horrible had happened to him? What if he fell into a hole, was turned into another animal, or even worse . . . got detention!

Act 1: Breed Frostfang with another animal - skip for 25 gems
    Act 2: Harvest 6 Adventurnips - skip for 24 gems
    Act 3: Raise red Weasely to level 4 - skip for 10 gems
    Prize: 10 Runes

Chapter 4
    "Where's Airy Otter?" Red asked all his classmates, but no one had an answer. He had almost given up all hope of finding his friend when he heard someone mention Airy's name. Red ran over and found his sister talking about how she saw Airy walking into the dark part of the forest!

Act 1: Plant 4 Spell Melons - skip for 30 gems
    Act 2: Raise Red Weasely to level 8 - skip for 20 gems
    Act 3: Collect 110 Croaking Candies from Harvesting - skip for 110 gems
    Prize: 25000 coins and 5000 stars

Chapter 5
    The rules were clear, Sorcerer's School students were not allowed to venture into the dark part of the forest! there were potent dark magical forces at work there and it wasn't safe for the students. Red was not sure what to do next, but he knew who would. Red gathered his books and scurried outdoors to find the Wise Eagle!

Act 1: Hatch a Plantlers - skip for 25 gems
    Act 2: Harvest 5 Adventurnips - skip for 20 gems
    Act 3: Raise Red Weasely to Level 11 - skip for 50 gems
    Act 4: Plant 9 Power Pears
    Prize: 16 Lion Tiles
    Last edited by cardinalpsy; 10-11-16 at 02:52 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    I have a question I never gotten around to ask till now.

The event started today BUT if I click Start Now tomorrow does that mean I will have 1 less day than everyone else to finish it? OR does everyone get the same amount of time to finish the even regardless of what time or day they start as long as it's before the 9th?
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    Theoretically starting tomorrow or the next day or etc gives you "extra" days. This is because you will have extra time to save up food for the feeding tasks; if you have a long timer on your den, nest or evo flower you have extra time to clear those out; and lastly you have the opportunity to see ahead what the goals are by reading in this thread what the first line of players are writing about.

I always start on day 1 and have always finished. The upsides of starting on day 1 are that you get to start playing, and you are free to pursue the next goals which usually start up right on the day 10 of the first finishers.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast