Page 42 of 215 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

I just updated my iOS to 7.1 and when I opened castle story it was a brand new game how do I go about getting my game back pleaseeeeee

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by klembodius2 View Post
    I just updated my iOS to 7.1 and when I opened castle story it was a brand new game how do I go about getting my game back pleaseeeeee
    The method in this thread will restore your game. Essentially down load a storm8 game like racing live, play to level 2, go to settings and plug in your storm8 ID and password.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Host(ess)
    Well I've opened two pot of gold rainbows....said it gave me 15 energy but my energy level did not change, I think that qualifies as a bug �� I've got a dozen or so left and I'm not sure I want to open anymore. Anybody else having this issue?

New Resident
    I've finished golden pot and after that my glimmer gate quest dissapired, (Thurston's bravery). I dont think this two quest were related. Any idea why thats happened?
    Last edited by Gucio254; 03-16-14 at 12:32 AM.

My fruit trade route was recently upgraded to the exotic fruit trade, and it said that I would get 5 trade tickets, however when I completed the trade, I only received 1.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by threebells View Post
    My fruit trade route was recently upgraded to the exotic fruit trade, and it said that I would get 5 trade tickets, however when I completed the trade, I only received 1.
    The 5 tickets is a one off bonus. The trades still only give 1 ticket
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I've made ivys hot cause before but not in a while. I need it again now but it says locked by quest. Help!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kmurphy21 View Post
    I've made ivys hot cause before but not in a while. I need it again now but it says locked by quest. Help!!
    Hot Peppers for Ivy PIC # 1856
    1. Give 30 Hot Peppers to Ivy - GIVE
    REWARDS 2,300 coin 7xp

Ivys Hot Sauce PIC # 2592
    for Spicy Feast Kitchen recipe
    1. Give Ivy 30 Rat Tails - Give
    REWARDS 1.150 8xp

Do you have either of these goals in your quest book? If so do them and they'll unlock the hot sauce. If you don't have them try harvesting a couple of hot peppers to trigger them. If this doesn't work let us know. Also just wanting to confirm that your over level 17.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Hot Peppers for Ivy PIC # 1856
    1. Give 30 Hot Peppers to Ivy - GIVE
    REWARDS 2,300 coin 7xp

Ivys Hot Sauce PIC # 2592
    for Spicy Feast Kitchen recipe
    1. Give Ivy 30 Rat Tails - Give
    REWARDS 1.150 8xp

Do you have either of these goals in your quest book? If so do them and they'll unlock the hot sauce. If you don't have them try harvesting a couple of hot peppers to trigger them. If this doesn't work let us know. Also just wanting to confirm that your over level 17.
    Yep. I've done both of these. I've made before but now it says locked again. I'm at level 28.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kmurphy21 View Post
    Yep. I've done both of these. I've made before but now it says locked again. I'm at level 28.
    Have you tried harvesting a pepper to see if it will trigger them again? If that doesn't work you'll need to email support@teamlava.com so they can help you out.