Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Speculation:

We'll have a 5-day goal this week which will award The Magic of Christmas (lighted santa display) adopted from BS, so everyone can seamlessly transition from the lighted turkey to the next sparkly holiday!

What I'm hoping for is an older item I already have, so I can slack off on the goal a bit.
    What does it look like and what oven would it be do you think?

I'm still waiting on the next set of goals and I checked today and my clipboard isn't even there is that a sign that we'll be getting the Christmas ones soon?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    What does it look like and what oven would it be do you think?
    My guess is this: And I so hope they do. Would love here and a re-release in BS,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	40740  

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Speculation:

We'll have a 5-day goal this week which will award The Magic of Christmas (lighted santa display) adopted from BS, so everyone can seamlessly transition from the lighted turkey to the next sparkly holiday!

What I'm hoping for is an older item I already have, so I can slack off on the goal a bit.

Just curious, when does the week you're speaking of start? Nothing has popped up on my wall and it's December 14th. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 7700AnchorInn View Post
    Just curious, when does the week you're speaking of start? Nothing has popped up on my wall and it's December 14th. Thanks!
    Either today or tomorrow. They're seriously delaying the goals ugh! and there's no sale either.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    My guess is this: And I so hope they do. Would love here and a re-release in BS,
    Omg that looks seriously cute. I hope that's the reward too! C'mon storm8 we want goals!!

Rhino Keeper
    They're seriously messing up the Christmas goal--it's so late that a lot of people won't even have the time to display the goal prize before the holiday is over. I had high hopes with the gall goals being so early, but the ball has been dropped. Again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Omg that looks seriously cute. I hope that's the reward too! C'mon storm8 we want goals!!
    it's already started

Rhino Keeper
    The following recipes returned for a limited time (12/28):
    Stove: Morning Cheer
    Oven: Christmas Pear Torte, Gingerbread House, Holiday Light Cookies, Holiday Tree Cupcakes, Peppermint Cake Roll

Executive Chef
    Ah well, failed again. I never guess right!

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast