Page 195 of 212 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2118

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Hi! I have purchased several sale items with gems. This morning I purchased Fire Fly for 58 gems. I was moving it to a new location when there was a puff of smoke and it disappeared! It is not on game board or in inventory. How do I get my gems back if I can?t recover the item?

Thanks for any help!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladylake2 View Post
    Hi! I have purchased several sale items with gems. This morning I purchased Fire Fly for 58 gems. I was moving it to a new location when there was a puff of smoke and it disappeared! It is not on game board or in inventory. How do I get my gems back if I can?t recover the item?

Thanks for any help!
    it must be on your board hiding as it's not an item you can sell only store. Move a few things around and look for a little bucket out of place.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Well I don?t have enough gems for Ianthe, so debating whether to buy the royal lion or save gems for Black Friday. It is already September so as far as earning more gems that not too far away.
    I think the lion is a 6 hour collection and I either get 2 wisp lanterns, 4 wisp, or 1 or 2 trade tickets. If you get tired of tying up a workshop with wisp lantern production all the time then I?d get it for sure.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I love my Ianthe even if she is only a daily energy dropper. I?ve set up a little ancient legends section next to the castle entrance.

Attachment 52892
    Perfect spot for your Ianthe next to the sword of stone
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    i wish i could take advantage of the expansion plot sale but i am no where near that area. these expansion plot sales i can never take advantage because i am too new of a queendom. sigh
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I think the lion is a 6 hour collection and I either get 2 wisp lanterns, 4 wisp, or 1 or 2 trade tickets. If you get tired of tying up a workshop with wisp lantern production all the time then I?d get it for sure.
    Thanks, until this expansion sale, I’m usually maxed out on wisps and wisp lanterns. I have quite a few trade ticket droppers already, so without it being a guaranteed ticket or expansion permit dropper (even though he looks really cool), I’m going to pass and save my gems for hopefully alicorns on Black Friday sale.

Executive Chef
    Is the Gnome Worker the same as what I already have in my kingdom called Fabron? Fabron drops fancy beams and fancy blocks.

Nevermind, I should have checked in Hub first. It does seem to be the same.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-03-19 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Mine has never dropped a gold nugget.
    I'll second that!

Fashion Designer
    My third collection from the Plush P&P just gave me 25 energy, in case anyone is on the fence about it.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    I did my last trade for double tickets with about a minute to spare. Got my double tickets, game rolled back to pre sale requirements and had to wait on my 1 trade ticket. I guess their servers didn't catch up to my actions. Oh well. I don't really care. Normal in S8 world.