Page 62 of 99 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/27/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 2

So see if I can remember in the morning when everything's ready to just collect from the boar triggers consecutively and then collect from the other places, animals, & buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by MBRBTBRB View Post
    Drop rate for new fish was awful over the weekend.
    Spawn rate for boars was awful over the weekend.

Both have definitely improved now that TL are back at work, presumably they've fixed an error in the code!
    Not in my Queendom!
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-31-14 at 03:13 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    I honestly have no idea exactly how many Boars I have spawned. Rough guess...15?
    15 boars since Thursday???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    ...and after all that, you still can't hold more fur lol
    The fur didn't come from the Dire Boar. It is still very much alive in the 4th picture. The fur was a drop from Ivy's Hut (which triggered the Boar).

I am always maxed on Fur. I try to reduce it by converting them to Pink Fur in the Love Shack, but I'm nealy maxed on Pink Fur, too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    15 boars since Thursday???
    I'm showing how I've been triggering the Boars....., so yes. 15 Boars for me since Thursday (2 today). 2-3 boars a day (R,F,Sat,Sun,M), not all at once. Rough guess.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    The fur didn't come from the Dire Boar. It is still very much alive in the 4th picture. The fur was a drop from Ivy's Hut (which triggered the Boar).

I am always maxed on Fur. I try to reduce it by converting them to Pink Fur in the Love Shack, but I'm nealy maxed on Pink Fur, too.
    ]
    So the boar gave you something useful?

If full of fur, why not do the trapper trade?...full of all that, too?

Nothing personal, but kinda grinds my goat every time I see something (like that pink fur) which can only be made in a building that I will never even have the option to get - coins, gems or otherwise - just because I started the game too late.

May give your approach a shot in the morning because in the past 90 minutes, I've had 3 fang beasts, a skunkupine and 2 trolls. 0 dire boars.... Glad I have other things to occupy my time (faerie respite), not gonna worry about this one. It'll come when it does...

Executive Chef
    Just got my 4 th boar today so the spawns have improved I reckon BUT all I am getting is 6 energy back and NO tusks. This is ridiculous. I have made no progress on this quest line in the last 2 days whatsoever.

Executive Chef
    Got a butterfish from the mermaid pond!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Just got my 4 th boar today so the spawns have improved I reckon BUT all I am getting is 6 energy back and NO tusks. This is ridiculous. I have made no progress on this quest line in the last 2 days whatsoever.
    I've decided to dislike you today (ok more like 30 seconds ;-) )4boars! Not fair. Harrumph

No luck at all with iron rich rock or houses or anything else. I have always been collecting mushrooms from the mushroom rings when a boar appeared. I even checked that I had "sparkling" mines, which I do @ level 5. Also only regular items, fairy items and green liquid from Ivy's or magic garden. I have tried all suggestions and still at total if 3 boars.

Rhino Keeper
    Dire boar spawns have been added to ponds, wells, and strawberries.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!