Page 79 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2969757677787980818283 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

New Resident
    I don?t see the werewolf pup in the inventory guide

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tatcat View Post
    I don?t see the werewolf pup in the inventory guide
    My personal inventory notes the Werewolf Pup has a 6 hour timer and drops: Bacon, Roast Chicken, Prime Cut, Bone, Fur, Creep Tooth. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-21-21 at 04:18 AM. Reason: added the werewolf pup to inventory a while ago, but forgot to say so!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntprish View Post
    Wonderful, that would be so helpful.

Thank you for all you do in these forums. We would be lost without you.
    Double Agree! You & all the major players who help with events, major threads like Baron's Tent Prizes and Expansion, are truly wonderful & we would have a lot less fun without your help (kisses to all)
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

New Resident
    I don?t see caroling gnomes. (Just won from Baron?s tent). They seem to have a 22 hour timer.

I find this list incredibly helpful as I arrange my decorations by drops I tend to be in need of. I?ve got fangbeast spawning areas, earthwisp collection areas, etc.

New Resident
    It does help. Thanks. I think it is still missing from the guide so I come here when I am rearranging and need to know.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I transfer the current Baron's tent items at the conclusion (or close to) when the prizes will changeover. Till then, please look at the current Barons Tent thread on page 1 where all drops are listed. I wait only bc we generally don't get the list of drops from S8, so it's player compiled. Hope that helps!

Fashion Designer
    Probably the wrong place but I am having trouble FINDING the hub. I think it's the Wikipedia I can't find. I am suddenly low on silver which started my search.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Probably the wrong place but I am having trouble FINDING the hub. I think it's the Wikipedia I can't find. I am suddenly low on silver which started my search.
    Go to page 1 of this thread, SW has explained where it is now.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks

Fashion Designer

Mermaid's Brew

Mermaid's Brew requires 6 orange shells. It's listed correctly in several places in the Hub, but in others it's listed as orange coral. I wish! It's really hard to get Orange Shells.

What Storms May Come part 3 Goal 1 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1431415

And in the Inventory Guide, a little section called "Mermaid crafts" (right after the "Mermaid Bracelet")

Thanks for keeping up the Hub - it's invaluable!
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.