Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Falling Into Autumn - chair facing wrong direction

Host(ess)
    Again, THIS IS NOT FIXED. Just tried the chairs again a few minutes ago. They still place sideways and can only be sat in that way. I hate that I bought 6 of these chairs and they can't be used unless you place them correctly and lose the seating, or mess up the look of your place by having wrong way chairs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    We took a look at this issue and it looks like this chair was soooo cool that every customer who wanted to sit in it would only sit it in sideways... they kept saying something about it being way more cool to sit that way! Everything should be straightened out now and customers will sit regularly in the chair now.
    The chair bug has not been fixed and I would like to use the chairs! This has been way too long. I even tried buying a new chair, still same issue get this resolved!!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    You can use them but the chairs have to be turned in the mean time
    MINE DON'T SEAT GUESTS EITHER WAY! I used coins to get 40 of these. When I report it, it immediately comes back as "solved".. but it IS NOT SOLVED! I'm so frustrated. (I mean.. in the scope of life, it's not a big deal.. but I hate when I play for fun, and I spent time to report it and do screen shots and it's ignored. Ugh)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    We took a look at this issue and it looks like this chair was soooo cool that every customer who wanted to sit in it would only sit it in sideways... they kept saying something about it being way more cool to sit that way! Everything should be straightened out now and customers will sit regularly in the chair now.
    THIS IS NOT FIXED! MY GUESTS DONT SIT SIDEWAYS OR AT ALL! I used coins to get 40 of these and when I use them, my guests leave broken-hearted because they cannot sit. Please fix this. I submitted a ticket (3x now) and it comes back immediately as "solved" but it is not solved!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suewisc View Post
    THIS IS NOT FIXED! MY GUESTS DONT SIT SIDEWAYS OR AT ALL! I used coins to get 40 of these and when I use them, my guests leave broken-hearted because they cannot sit. Please fix this. I submitted a ticket (3x now) and it comes back immediately as "solved" but it is not solved!
    It is solved. They just need to fix the picture in the inventory but you can use the chairs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-11-09-01-55-51.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	705.4 KB 
ID:	53768   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-11-09-13-56-01-1.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	53769  

Host(ess)
    STILL NOT FIXED. I even removed and reloaded the game. The chairs only work sideways. When I visit neighbors who do have them out (most don't, and I don't blame them) their bots never stop at the chairs placed correctly, but eat sideways at the others. This has been SO LONG and still not fixed. And what a mess .. they work not at all for some, only sideways for some, and OK for others? PLEASE FIX!

I am on android, maybe it works only for IOS?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxtra1 View Post
    STILL NOT FIXED. I even removed and reloaded the game. The chairs only work sideways. When I visit neighbors who do have them out (most don't, and I don't blame them) their bots never stop at the chairs placed correctly, but eat sideways at the others. This has been SO LONG and still not fixed. And what a mess .. they work not at all for some, only sideways for some, and OK for others? PLEASE FIX!

I am on android, maybe it works only for IOS?
    I'm on Android and I can use them
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	43 
ID:	53775

Host(ess)
    Just tried it again, still doesn't work. ): It looks like you might be using the old Xmas version? Maybe the version makes a difference, but the basic should work. BTW I loved that version, but I don't think you can download it anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    I'm on Android and I can use them

Views:	43 
ID:	53775

Host(ess)
    The version does make a difference. When I downloaded a different version the chairs placed correctly and the bots sat right too. Opened my same game on another device using the basic version and the seats were sideways again....same game/different look. This needs to be fixed for ALL versions. And especially for the basic as that is always the one offered to people first downloading the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxtra1 View Post
    The version does make a difference. When I downloaded a different version the chairs placed correctly and the bots sat right too. Opened my same game on another device using the basic version and the seats were sideways again....same game/different look. This needs to be fixed for ALL versions. And especially for the basic as that is always the one offered to people first downloading the game.
    I just tried them with the basic version and I can use them?

Name:	bakery_story-2019-11-10-07-31-53.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	693.9 KB 
ID:	53786

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast