Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: High Climb Mountain - not receiving coin reward

Farm Supplier
    I thought S8 FINALLY did something nice for their players with the High Climb Trade. I should have known it was too good to last because it WAS actually helpful, especially to newer players. Now it?s just another useless building that will go into storage like that useless temple that also takes a week.
    Unhappy players = less money spent on gems
    Very, very disappointed in you S8!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jkustak View Post
    Did the 'High Climb Trade' get changed to 7 days?!? I'm so bummed out on that. 2min - 20k was awesome, great use for all this chopping of wood we get hit with from time to time. Now all that wood just goes to waste.
    Unfortunatelly I'm not surprised since I thought it was too good to be true... game balance ftw as always :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezSweet View Post
    I thought S8 FINALLY did something nice for their players with the High Climb Trade. I should have known it was too good to last because it WAS actually helpful, especially to newer players. Now it?s just another useless building that will go into storage like that useless temple that also takes a week.
    I recently restarted playing after an hiatus between 2020-2022 and my thoughts were exactly the same! I thought "Ok, looks like S8 changed! They're actually making it easier..." Oh well, that thought was nice while it lasted lol

S8 please reconsider the timer... maybe 24h?
    Last edited by azriX2012; 03-27-23 at 07:34 PM.

Farm Supplier
    A good businessperson knows that every now and then you need to (must!) do something to put a smile on your customers’ faces. It’s called building good will. The 2 minute trade did this. A day or two would be fine but seven days is useless, and continuing to create useless trades tears down Good Will and gives the appearance of incompetence. Be smart. You can generate Good Will and make money!

Fashion Designer
    Why are none of these posts actually about the bug where the trade reward disappeared? I'm missing a lot of money!

(I have contacted support about it)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezSweet View Post
    Exactly!!!!

The trade has changed to 4 days.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ennasusy View Post
    Still a pointless trade then.

I don't think I've ever felt that players are valued at all.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ennasusy View Post
    While it?s not ideal, and for the amount of wood that most objectives accumulate, there?s still going to be a lot of wasted wood, and earning money is going to still be forever a pain in the butt lol, I appreciate that S8 listened to the feedback of their game players, and made the change. Maybe the whole two minutes for $20,000 coins was an accident that they never intended (that?s my theory anyway), if their original intent was seven days, I really appreciate how many days they shaved off in a compromise. But does anyone know if it?s still $20,000 coins? I didn?t look the last time I started a trade lol. Here?s hoping! Lol!

Fashion Designer
    Interesting! We have been gifted a 4 hr Raven Harpy, I wonder what that will give?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast