Page 61 of 79 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Game will not load

That’s how my problem started. I would intermittently get locked out for a couple of months. Then last February I was locked out and no matter what I did I could not get in. I understand the game needs a lot of updating but I wish they would just release the updates that are ready. They were able to fix Castle Story pretty quickly so it can be done. I try to be patient but it’s hard. Please fix the game I have been locked out for 13 months.

Rhino Keeper
    This month I predicted the theme will be Dark type dragons and I was right. I'm making a bold prediction for the month of April: The theme will be Rainbow type dragons and the long awaited update will be released to coincide with Dragon Story's 11th birthday. If I'm right then I will start a psychic hotline, lol. Something's telling me this update will happen sooner than later and will be on a grander scale than the Castle Story update. I hope my feeling is right. Before anyone asks, no, I am not an employee of Storm8. I'm just a longtime player that loves Dragon Story and love to help my fellow Caretakers.

Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    This month I predicted the theme will be Dark type dragons and I was right. I'm making a bold prediction for the month of April: The theme will be Rainbow type dragons and the long awaited update will be released to coincide with Dragon Story's 11th birthday. If I'm right then I will start a psychic hotline, lol. Something's telling me this update will happen sooner than later and will be on a grander scale than the Castle Story update. I hope my feeling is right. Before anyone asks, no, I am not an employee of Storm8. I'm just a longtime player that loves Dragon Story and love to help my fellow Caretakers.
    I hope you are right. I feel like a little kid on a car ride. I keep asking “are we there yet? Are we there yet?”

Rhino Keeper
    ��������������������I still can’t get on. I hope your right.

Executive Chef
    My game is not loding eather.I am so sad,I love dragon story and I really feal ba if this wount start to work any more.I hope the game will start woeking again.l

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    That’s how my problem started. I would intermittently get locked out for a couple of months. Then last February I was locked out and no matter what I did I could not get in. I understand the game needs a lot of updating but I wish they would just release the updates that are ready. They were able to fix Castle Story pretty quickly so it can be done. I try to be patient but it’s hard. Please fix the game I have been locked out for 13 months.
    Ditto. After months of intermittent access, I am finally completely locked out, and have given up on Dragon Story. I'm just sorry I have no way to let my kind, lovely regular gold-exchangers know why I have abandoned them. I had been exchanging with one for about 3 years.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol still not able to get on dragon story…..I just hope my neighbours know that I didn’t quit. So sick with missed gold, key and dragons missed and now will have to wait another 35 days after I can get on before I can open up a new plot. And yet I read about the new challenges and people getting on. Have new device and latest iOS…still not able to get on and now restaurant 2 is having issues.
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 03-18-23 at 12:16 PM.

Executive Chef
    Is there any link to download the game for android users.there is no any dragon story to find in playstore....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Is there any link to download the game for android users.there is no any dragon story to find in playstore....
    It's possible to download the game from Amazon. Not sure if it's the current version but if it isn't then the game will send you to the updated version. Report back on what happens, please.

It’s maddening have been able to get in either.