Page 50 of 393 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    No, check out the new Random Expansion thread. We've been discussing this stuff for awhile already...lol
    Sorry, missed that. Where would I find it?

I just discovered it's actually a treehouse. maybe it belongs there. ��

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Sorry, missed that. Where would I find it?

I just discovered it's actually a treehouse. maybe it belongs there. ��
    There's also a new closed update thread dated today. Kooky is supposed to be trying to find out about everything for us.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2161.PNG 
Views:	270 
Size:	918.5 KB 
ID:	33723
    This is a screenshot from the video in castle story in App Store...I have never seen this peacock before..is it new ??

Farm Supplier
    Since the day I started playing this game I tried to build all kinds of buildings. (about 3 months ago)
    Lately, since a week or three, the items I gathered for building (usually showing when clicking on the building ground) do not show.
    I have 6 building blocks in my inventory but apparently the game cannot find them when I want to use them for building.
    Same with petals I just collected and items I find or make.
    ... Anyone have a solution for this please..? Thanks for any answer.

Farm Supplier
    oh and another problem I have is RED PETALS. How to collect them? Anyone has a tip?
    I found on the internet they come from a log for sale for 500 (2 cuts) to reep. Unfortunately that log doesn't give me any red petals and my money runs out buying those logs. please help me out.
    I love the game but this is spoiling the fun for me, it is hard enough to collect money (and energy.)

Quote Originally Posted by kukeleku111 View Post
    Since the day I started playing this game I tried to build all kinds of buildings. (about 3 months ago)
    Lately, since a week or three, the items I gathered for building (usually showing when clicking on the building ground) do not show.
    I have 6 building blocks in my inventory but apparently the game cannot find them when I want to use them for building.
    Same with petals I just collected and items I find or make.
    ... Anyone have a solution for this please..? Thanks for any answer.
    Is it possible that the buildings you're working on need Fancy Blocks? You may have Stone Blocks in your inventory but then you'd need to upgrade them (in your Workshop). If this is not the case, what building/quest are you working on in particular?

Other sources for red petals can be found in the inventory guide in this forum.
    I'm on my tablet so I can't link right now but go to:
    Castle Story
    Discussions
    (You may have to expand Sub-Forum categories at the top to see Game Guides and The Hub)
    The Hub
    (Scroll down) Inventory Guide

Then you can search for information on any item alphabetically.
    Last edited by Solientus; 09-30-16 at 04:44 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Hi..im trying to upgrade my jousting area to level 4 but its asking for 5 gold pipping. Where do I craft this?

Rhino Keeper
    Problem in my "News" book.

I don't get the name of my visitors or friends who came. I just have the usual message "Someone visited your kingdom..." or " A friend responded to your request...". The place for the name is empty.

I tried forced-closed. Nothing.
    I went to the menu, than settings, then "Hide Nadina's Feathers" which was white, and all the others (game music, sound effects,... )were green. So I change the Hide Nadina to green.
    Then the names came back. But only for a few minutes. Now they disappear again.

Can you help me to understand what the problem is and how I can fix it ?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Problem in my "News" book.

I don't get the name of my visitors or friends who came. I just have the usual message "Someone visited your kingdom..." or " A friend responded to your request...". The place for the name is empty.

I tried forced-closed. Nothing.
    I went to the menu, than settings, then "Hide Nadina's Feathers" which was white, and all the others (game music, sound effects,... )were green. So I change the Hide Nadina to green.
    Then the names came back. But only for a few minutes. Now they disappear again.

Can you help me to understand what the problem is and how I can fix it ?
    Thanks.
    Many players are having this problem. After force closing, mine return but after awhile disappear again.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Help!!!! Where do spellbound dew drop from??