• I like Citizens as prizes/rewards

20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Interesting! Baron?s Clubhouse is now showing whichever baby animal I clicked on last in Ivy?s Nursery. Just the one. But I?m not going to risk resources to see if it would craft that baby.

Also just collected Maeve. I used my energy down to two, so one left. Total went to 40, so they haven?t fixed that.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Interesting! Baron?s Clubhouse is now showing whichever baby animal I clicked on last in Ivy?s Nursery. Just the one. But I?m not going to risk resources to see if it would craft that baby.

Also just collected Maeve. I used my energy down to two, so one left. Total went to 40, so they haven?t fixed that.

The same thing happened the last time we played this template when it was the Drawing Conclusions/Birthday event:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1540662

S8 didn't correct it then & doubt it will be corrected now. Just ditch this template completely S8! The majority of players are tired of walkers & didn't enjoy the event at all...check the poll on page 1....lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I could not even finish this event in time, due to ivy?s hut collection times. Never mind, the prize was not interesting at all. I don?t like those walking people and have put them all in storage or whatever it is called now. Hopefully we will get another monster event soon, so I can get some more gold coins.

Quote Originally Posted by rembetiko View Post
    I could not even finish this event in time, due to ivy?s hut collection times. Never mind, the prize was not interesting at all. I don?t like those walking people and have put them all in storage or whatever it is called now. Hopefully we will get another monster event soon, so I can get some more gold coins.
    I just needed a couple more collections from Ivy but not spending gems to speed up. I bailed. I have been playing this game since the early days but it is losing people. I used to be able to complete goals but have not enjoyed several of the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Poll added. I've kept it really simple though this time. If you can't see it, switch over to viewing the forum in full mode. thanks!
    I couldn't find an appropriate response.

Farm Supplier
    While I did not find the event exciting, I?m ok with the prizes. I feel it took too much energy to complete though. A huge thank you to whoever figured out the fruit trees dropped blankies. That was a huge help. I was glad to receive the 5 gems and 250 crowns at the end of the event too. It does not compensate for all the coin and energy used to buy and chop trees, but it helps that the walker was not the only prize. I do like that the walker is the Baron?s grandma because I still remember her from a previous event.

Overall I?m neutral on this event. I didn?t hate it, but didn?t enjoy it either. I don?t mind walkers, but the prize for the work and cost involved to earn it should be equivalent. Something else that drops trade tickets all the time would be wonderful.... especially when you need 30 to make a single expansion permit. I still have a lot of expensive expansions to do.

Nightclub Owner
    I think overall, most, if not all, players would like rewards that drop energy, expansion permits or resources that help with expansions. *hint hint for next event*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I think overall, most, if not all, players would like rewards that drop energy, expansion permits or resources that help with expansions. *hint hint for next event*
    The Dire Wolf, White Flygers drop expansion permits however for me they are an extremely rare drop. Even though I finished the event I did not receive anything except for the walker.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I didn't really like the event. I started, but did not finish. The last days were really relaxed for me, not having to stress.

I do like (some) walkers, but when you have to put in this much effort, you'd expect something useful. Walkers are fun, but not useful.

The Dire Wolf, White Flygers drop expansion permits however for me they are an extremely rare drop.
    Extremely rare, to practically nonexistent...
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243