Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

New Resident
    In goal 13 I keep spawning a dire boar from Old Thomas house 4 times already... Its not spawning the Fiesty flamingo. Is this normal?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dlvm View Post
    In goal 13 I keep spawning a dire boar from Old Thomas house 4 times already... Its not spawning the Fiesty flamingo. Is this normal?
    I really hope not because I will be cutting it really close to complete this goal.

Executive Chef
    You can try to click on the 'Visit Old Thomas's House' goal in the goal book. (there is usually a button behind the description with 'visit' or something like that)
    When you click it it takes you to Old Tomas's House and you can click it. It's not a guarantee, but it usually helps to do it that way.

Fashion Designer
    No. Try to force quit the game and restart when something like this happens.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I'm happy to hear that. I have collected three times and only got one egg each time. Thinking of putting the pretty little bird in a corner somewhere if the drops are so low.
    Well...since that initial drop, I?ve only gotten eggs and seeds. If it?s a low dropper, then it was a whole lot of work for very little payout.

Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    Well...since that initial drop, I?ve only gotten eggs and seeds. If it?s a low dropper, then it was a whole lot of work for very little payout.
    I had the same feeling after the first two drops, but till now 2 golden apples dropped and if my recollection serves me well also 1 golden egg. All by all I am pretty happy about it. Hope the drop rate continues like this.

Rhino Keeper
    I made it!! So glad it's over. That goal 11 was a nightmare.

Executive Chef
    This is a message for players who don't have Cabbage's stored, and because of that maybe don't read the Baron's Tent Prizes thread, but who DO have the Sweetheart Shack.
    You can do the Sweetheart Trade number 2. When you craft items that are also in the Tent this month, it counts towards the 'Who's Challenge is it Anyway?' goal.
    When you craft/win 4 of the items you get a free super cute Pink Seal.

This counts for drops too. If there is a prize in the Tent that also drops from a decoration/ animal you have, and it drops, it counts toward the Baron's Challenge too.
    So even if you don't have Cabbages, it's good to Check the thread once in a while!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...zes-(Feb-2020)

I'm posting this here because until recently I never had any Cabbages and didn't check the Baron's Tent Threads.
    I wasn't aware that crafts or drops counted towards the challenge too, and I might have missed out on some free prizes because of it.

Good luck with the last day of the Flamingo Fiasco Challenge!

Farm Supplier
    Omg thanks so much for posting this!!! I really wanted the seal and have the sweetheart shack! Yay!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    Omg thanks so much for posting this!!! I really wanted the seal and have the sweetheart shack! Yay!
    Haha, good luck!