Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BOX: Lunar New Year Crate - 2019 Feb 9

Rhino Keeper
    I just would like to point out that the first prize is not supposed to be labelled as 'Dancing Dogs' because they're actually Lions.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    I just would like to point out that the first prize is not supposed to be labelled as 'Dancing Dogs' because they're actually Lions.
    If there is an issue with the naming, it is on the part of s8 because the name of the item in the game really is Dancing Dogs as seen here:

I thought the same thing and made sure to verify the name. I repeatedly write the incorrect name in my notes/inventory/posts as Dancing Lions and had to go back and fix it. As soon as I start typing the word Lions just comes out instead of Dogs, there was even a few times I wrote Dragons instead of dogs. Basically every other animal but dogs comes to mind when I see that deco, lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0012249.JPG 
Views:	272 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	49947

Grand Emperor
    I share your views and I've passed in your feedback to the team. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If there is an issue with the naming, it is on the part of s8 because the name of the item in the game really is Dancing Dogs as seen here:

I thought the same thing and made sure to verify the name. I repeatedly write the incorrect name in my notes/inventory/posts as Dancing Lions and had to go back and fix it. As soon as I start typing the word Lions just comes out instead of Dogs, there was even a few times I wrote Dragons instead of dogs. Basically every other animal but dogs comes to mind when I see that deco, lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0012249.JPG 
Views:	272 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	49947

Sorry @AnnirasSweets I didn't mean it as an error on your part. I should have been a bit more specific lol It is S8's fault for labeling it incorrectly, because they are lions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I share your views and I've passed in your feedback to the team. Thanks.

Thank you @rynetory2 ! Hopefully they'll change it cuz it's just weird to label them as dogs when they're obviously not.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry @AnnirasSweets I didn't mean it as an error on your part. I should have been a bit more specific lol It is S8's fault for labeling it incorrectly, because they are lions. ...snip...
    Hahaha, no worries, I understood your post's intention wasn't directed at me. I figured showing the prize in question with the name clearly shown would help illustrate the issue and your point.... that and I was selfishly glad that it wasn't just me who was having issues with Dog aspect of it. I've never had to go back and edit my RS updates (both online and my PC) as much as I have every time I mention this item! I swear every time I turn around I find another place where I listed the name wrong.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    NEW Mystery Crate!!!

Lunar New Year Crate currently on sale for 16 Gems -- Almost sure the item list and info is complete. Some boxes have 4 prize options for 4th place but it's looking like this one has only 3.

4th Place Prizes:
    Large Fire Cracker - 1x1
    Wall Lantern - wall
    Stack of Ingots - 1x1

3rd Place Prizes:
    Dragon Statue - 2x2
    Pig Statue - 1x1

2nd Place Prizes:
    Umbrella Juggling - 3x3
    Hula Hoop Juggling - 3x3

1st Place Prize:
    Dancing Dogs - 4x4

Courtesy of rogue1969, Hula Hoop Juggling:

Courtesy of Sandy's Cafe, lots of Lunar New Items including 1st Place Prize Dancing Dogs:

Attachment 49895
    Attachment 49897
    Attachment 49900
    Attachment 49931
    I wish you would bring this one back..I just love it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego1959 View Post
    I wish you would bring this one back..I just love it
    In my opinion, also more and new box items, this has been the only box Restaurant Story has get for the last year/half a year. Probably even 2 now. it sad, because I would really love to see new Halloween box on Restaurant Story.

However unfortunately, I don't really think Restaurant Story is in there priorities like Bakery Story is now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12