Page 139 of 225 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2243

Thread: Real Farming with.....RealFarmer

Grand Emperor
    Oh no, tomorrow is going to be snow with a high of minus 19 celcius. Chinook over. Waaaaaaa

Executive Chef
    well, it's really yucky here today...a 36F rain is melting all the snow. The walks are icy.

Rhino Keeper
    My road is is steep icy death trap. My son just slid into a ditch with the jeep. No point in using the breaks even though we have good tires. After getting my son out we my truck wouldn't go into 4 wheel drive so we couldn't make it home! My husband backed all the way down the hill a started driving so fast back up the road so I was screaming "AIR BAG!" I was terrified that the airbag would punch me in the face. Long story short I made it home safe and sound. Yay!!!!

Executive Chef
    About 15 years ago, I was nearly ****ed about 1/2 mile from my house coming down a steep, icy road. I managed to pull into a snow covered driveway and stop, right before I ran off a sharp curve. The road was slow slick you couldn't stand on it.

Farm Supplier
    I once slid on black ice into a farmers field where another car also slid but was lucky not to hit it. Since I couldn't drive up an incline back onto the main road, I then proceeded to drive across the field till I reached the farmer's driveway and drove out onto another road. I was thankful not to be stuck there with no cell phone to call a tow truck. I felt very fortunate that day.

Grand Emperor
    Wow, good stories.

If I had a good freaky icy driving story I'd insert it here.

Banned
    [QUOTE=cherokee329;528039]I once slid on black ice into a farmers field where another car also slid but was lucky not to hit it. Since I couldn't drive up an incline back onto the main road, I then proceeded to drive across the field till I reached the farmer's driveway and drove out onto another road. I was thankful not to be stuck there with no cell phone to call a tow truck. I felt very fortunate that day.[/QUOTE
    the school bus i was riding 15 minutes ago almost got hit by a train.... it was snowing too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Wow, good stories.

If I had a good freaky icy driving story I'd insert it here.
    I would think where you live icy driving would be common. Are you just good at it?

Banned
    post where u want..... idc...... and im not telling u what to do...... im not arguing with adults anymore

Executive Chef
    Nmishii did you say you were a sharks fan??