Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date: April 12!

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    Hmm, I don't understand why they brought out a veggie garden. Why not a fruit garden or perhaps an actual flower garden? And the sun clock & log divider don't really fit with this update, but that's my opinion. Fingers crossed they will bring out more flower decor in the future!
    If what they did made sense... we'd all be babbling here like school girls in love with "I *heart* TL" signs and they'd be afraid to leave HQ for fear of being stalked and left black roses. ;3. I'm sorry I don't have a better reason since most other companies I know try to listen to their customers so this treatment is still kind of new to me. ;P.

Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    The silver lining... This week's junk appliance costs 10k instead of 17-30k and has grass and pre-cut strawberries in case you run out of decorations when serving customers during peak hours. So go ahead and reward yourself - it's okay if you put the savings towards the gold needed for the 20 mil last expansion. No one will blame you for being stingy. ;O.

Though I'm sure we'd all have forgiven TL if they'd forced us to use the Drink Mixer to make the new drinks and disappointed us with no new appliance this week (or worse, an Easy Mixer, my head swims just thinking of that). After all we cheered when they slipped in the Candy Canes on the Candy Cane Maker... And the mixer makes Love Potions; can't be that stretch of an imagination to be able to include grass, leaves, and soy beans as ingredients in the mixer. Maybe we should thank the guy who was looking out for our well being... I mean, heaven forbid we bakers get leaves in the Oolong Green Tea and we don't want to think about what'll happen if the yogurt from the Fruity Yogurt Parafait mixes with the yogurt from the Strawberry Smoothie. Yet, peeking over, I don't see Restaurant Story's world coming to an end for this transgression of no new appliance this week. I guess it has stronger chefs and servers there.
    LMAO ~ made my day^^ And just when I thought "Hoooray!! I'm done with seasonal appliances" we get a grass appliance :x And ironically after I explained to a nber about how useless nozzles were.. What a knee-slap =)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    LOL pika
    Hey sehana. *Poke.*

I couldn't help myself... xD. All the optimism in this thread was getting to me. . As much as I enjoy weekly updates... It frustrates me when people forget that TL is distracting us by dangling shinies in front of our faces so we forget the real issues. ;>.

Executive Chef
    Hey sehana. *Poke.*

I couldn't help myself... xD. All the optimism in this thread was getting to me. . As much as I enjoy weekly updates... It frustrates me when people forget that TL is distracting us by dangling shinies in front of our faces so we forget the real issues. ;>.
    That's kind of harsh. Maybe people just have different priorities from yours.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey sehana. *Poke.*

And weekly updates means I have to do more work each week on my site (for those curious, url in first wall post of my profile)... So of course I wouldn't complain if TL slowed down releases a tad. ;p. Makes me wonder if they're even making more money since they switched to weekly updates (and if so, how long the profit trend will last until we all together delete their apps in frustration).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    I guess my priorities of hoping that TL would get around to fixing signatures on the forums, look into gem traps, getting goals to Android users, fixing the gifting system when goals are around, among their many other issues instead of masking those issues with weekly "updates" of more pixels to decorate our places is only held by me. There's only have so many hours in a week so only a set amount of things can be taken care of. Again, I do like weekly updates and shinies. But at what cost and sacrifice?

Executive Chef
    I guess my priorities of hoping that TL would get around to fixing signatures on the forums, look into gem traps, getting goals to Android users, fixing the gifting system when goals are around, among their many other issues instead of masking those issues with weekly "updates" of more pixels to decorate our places is only held by me. There's only have so many hours in a week so only a set amount of things can be taken care of. Again, I do like weekly updates and shinies. But at what cost and sacrifice?
    No, that's not what I said. But some of us do see the value in weekly updates even if you don't, and coming into the weekly update thread to complain about people enjoying the weekly updates doesn't make much sense to me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    I guess that could be true. There's gotta be a boat load of people who doesn't care about gem traps, losing coins, losing parts, losing plates, accepting a switcheroo gift..........

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnaynay View Post
    Teamlava get rid of the bouncing stars and coins

I HATE IT!!
    I agree!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so glad the new appliance is using nozzle!!! I love the new appliance!!!

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast