Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date: April 12!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Kooky! I think it will look nice next to my herb garden. hmmm.

I appreciate the veggie theme since I'm a vegetarian.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hanatsuki View Post
    i thought the update was going to be good....sure i wont deny the recipes are good...i like chair and tables. but everything else...there was like...too little new things to be considered a "great update" but....I AM GETTING REALLY SICK OF THESE NEW APPLIANCES. cant you just PUT THE NEW RECIPES ON ONE OF THE THOUSAND OTHER APPLIANCES WE ALREADY HAVE...ATLEAST DO IT ONCE AWHILE...we cant catch up to all the new appliances with only 20 gifts per day!! AND WHATS UP WITH THE NEW MATERIALS WE NEED TO ASK FOR PINK FUSES, BLUE MOTORS, PAINTED EGGS AND BUNNY EARS??? this is insanity.
    Forever agree. PS - Something about reading all of this quickly and ending at THIS IS INSANITY totally had me laughing.

It's funny how TL once changed things to better the system for newer players...but under that logic that I'm sure they still believe in...how are all these new appliances that cost so much and require so much junk help newer players? If I were a newer player, I couldn't even concentrate on getting food as gifts because I'd need so many parts. Lame. TL, as a company, stick to your logistics.

Fashion Designer
    It's here!

Limited time offer:

New appliance:

Table set:

Counter:

Other decor:

Fashion Designer
    Oops! The second pic of the appliance is sapost to be this

Fashion Designer
    The clock is so weird..

Executive Chef
    I like the sun clock and wall divider, but not enough to pay gems for them. Oh well.

Executive Chef
    The veggie garden is lovely, thanks for posting picture kooky. Just wsh it was for farm, I would love it there. I'm not sure yet if I want it in my bakery.

Fashion Designer
    Hmm, I don't understand why they brought out a veggie garden. Why not a fruit garden or perhaps an actual flower garden? And the sun clock & log divider don't really fit with this update, but that's my opinion. Fingers crossed they will bring out more flower decor in the future!

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    The silver lining... This week's junk appliance costs 10k instead of 17-30k and has grass and pre-cut strawberries in case you run out of decorations when serving customers during peak hours. So go ahead and reward yourself - it's okay if you put the savings towards the gold needed for the 20 mil last expansion. No one will blame you for being stingy. ;O.

Though I'm sure we'd all have forgiven TL if they'd forced us to use the Drink Mixer to make the new drinks and disappointed us with no new appliance this week (or worse, an Easy Mixer, my head swims just thinking of that). After all we cheered when they slipped in the Candy Canes on the Candy Cane Maker... And the mixer makes Love Potions; can't be that stretch of an imagination to be able to include grass, leaves, and soy beans as ingredients in the mixer. Maybe we should thank the guy who was looking out for our well being... I mean, heaven forbid we bakers get leaves in the Oolong Green Tea and we don't want to think about what'll happen if the yogurt from the Fruity Yogurt Parafait mixes with the yogurt from the Strawberry Smoothie. Yet, peeking over, I don't see Restaurant Story's world coming to an end for this transgression of no new appliance this week. I guess it has stronger chefs and servers there.

Executive Chef
    LOL pika
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast