Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Coal Dragon - December 1st 2017

Something wrong with game. Landworm defeated Liberty and the game refreshed. Then Jack defeated him and game refreshed again and round 19 came on. Whiplash defeated RS and game refreshed. And Jack took down Liberty for good. Now finger's crossed that it remains a win
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Something wrong with game. Landworm defeated Liberty and the game refreshed. Then Jack defeated him and game refreshed again and round 19 came on. Whiplash defeated RS and game refreshed. And Jack took down Liberty for good. Now finger's crossed that it remains a win
    Princess, I'm not sure if this would help, but is worth to reset network settings and have the device rebooted ★ GL (:
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantotin View Post
    hey guys help im only level 64 and i dont have any diamond dragon yet.. ang the higest level dragon i have is only level 10.. im trying to defeat valiant dragon but i always fail any suggestions what common or rare dragon is effective against valiant dragon???
    Someone earlier suggested Bramble (the first dragon from the last tales) or red/green hybrids look back a couple pages. good luck!

my level 15 Diamond is suddenly level 14.Does it happen to anyone else?
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Princess, I'm not sure if this would help, but is worth to reset network settings and have the device rebooted ★ GL (:
    Thank u love, i guess i need to do just that. I am losing too many battles plus my lvl 15 diamond is now lvl 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiantotin View Post
    hey guys help im only level 64 and i dont have any diamond dragon yet.. ang the higest level dragon i have is only level 10.. im trying to defeat valiant dragon but i always fail any suggestions what common or rare dragon is effective against valiant dragon???
    Hey Dear, I really hope u have successfully defeated valient. I defeated him with Diamond but since u don't have that, i would suggest the only thing that helps me in time like these is the surprise element. Use a dragon u have never or very rarely used before and if u were using Bash as ur initial move use magic instead. Combine Bash and magic in different ways. Hope u get ur dragon

P. S. Primary dragons' babies or babies do wonders on dragons who r epic or above level 10.

Those who are still stuck on Huntress, i took her down using Metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Someone earlier suggested Bramble (the first dragon from the last tales) or red/green hybrids look back a couple pages. good luck!
    I did and my level 13 Bramble just flew away from arena to wounded ward in his first attempt itself while Diamond came back gloriously victorious

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    my level 15 Diamond is suddenly level 14.Does it happen to anyone else?
    That’s awful. I checked mine and she is still lvl 15. Storm8 should reimburse you the food spent to level her up to 15, imo.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry to be so late in posting results 2 accounts, wins only).

1. Ethereal 1 < Celestial 10 / Apprentice 10
    2. Frightmare 2 < Spell 10 / Twilight Rose 10
    3. Pansy 2 < Garnet 10 / Ruby 9
    4. Groom 3 < Crypt 10 / Crypt 10
    5. Warden 4 < Diamond 15 / Passion 14
    6. Dark Crystal 4 < Below 10 / Below 11
    7. Blue Tang 5 < Fool 10 / Knightmare 10
    8. Holographic 6 < Topaz 9 / Topaz 8
    9. Monsoon 7 < Cursed Idol 10 / Seeker 14
    10. Ghost Armor 11 < Delver 12 / Delver 12
    11. Snap 8 < Jade 10 / Jade 10
    12. Rogue 10 < Diamond 15 / Diamond 15