Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Personal Goals

Executive Chef

Personal Goals

What are some of your personal goals you've set for yourself in this game?

My restaurant has been open for 525 days and I've always had something I was trying to accomplish (master a recipe or upgrading a shop). Just yesterday I finally mastered vanilla milkshake! I quickly realized though that I'm running out of things to do in this game.
    Main id: squinn1981

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post

My restaurant has been open for 525 days and I've always had something I was trying to accomplish (master a recipe or upgrading a shop). Just yesterday I finally mastered vanilla milkshake! I quickly realized though that I'm running out of things to do in this game.
    I had started to do that too - master recipes that I didn't cook much, but I haven't played for a while now. I had a look in on my restaurant today, hoping something new or different had occurred in my absence but another cruise was on and I don't participate in them anymore

I loved this game, but it has become too boring and repetitious and at my level (52) getting maps is almost impossible which rules out expansion.

I so wish there was more ambition around the development of this game rather than just relying on the cruises. It doesn't matter how many different characters you have visiting your restaurant, it's just not interesting any more.

I'm even bored with decorating - I've got about 2 million coins but everything I like costs gems and the selection of dividers is terrible.

Shame they don't ask the players what stuff they'd like to see and act on that.

Farm Supplier
    I think a way to acquire past prizes (special customers/recipes/appliances) would be especially nice for veteran players. Even if you could only get them like a year after they originally came out, by means of very long quests or mastery sets available only to players above a certain level, it would be a nice break from the usual grind of back-to-back events and cruises, and certainly something that everybody would be looking forward to. Doing things at your own pace is the best.

Rhino Keeper
    ^This. I've said so before but this is worded more eloquently than I have said before. The game of thrones quest was repeated this year, so maybe they will do it some more. He's to hoping for the Father's Day root beer event again!

Oh, on a related note, my goal is to master everything. Except the 1600 gem stove recipes, for obvious reasons. I'm pretty close too! I'm just sad that mastering things doesn't allow me to get the much needed mastery spice when you level some things up. It helps for these crepes and limited time events with multiple long time refresh items required.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-11-16 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post

I bet you have more things to do/look forward to with the new farm fresh stand recipes/quest line.

I enjoy setting my own goals too. I did the cruise this time to get the stamps but usually I enjoy just getting 3 star mastery. I like this new recipe card/stamp thing bec it makes the daily quest worth doing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by smtexas View Post
    I enjoy setting my own goals too. I did the cruise this time to get the stamps but usually I enjoy just getting 3 star mastery. I like this new recipe card/stamp thing bec it makes the daily quest worth doing.
    I'm just happy I get daily quests again!

As soon as I get close to my goal of 100% mastery, they release more stuff. So I'm enjoying playing still even though I am 60 with 572 mastery stars. My ultimate goal I suppose is to still be playing if/when they open the hot dog cart, carnival, or import shop. Maybe they will do something with the fishing boat too.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to get to the point where I've expanded all my stores, pantry and market so events and cruises will be easier - hopefully! And also be at a high enough level to get all quest lines. Not having Puppy Chow still makes me sad.
    Another goal is to collect enough gem recipes so I can save up for another blender, chateau oven and stove. It'll be hard because I always get tempted to spend gems on new decor!
    Not too worried about mastering all my recipes in a hurry. I'm leaving that until last.
    Love these new 'stamp' recipes Before that I rarely played the daily quests. 2 Creme Brulee, 2 Ginger Snaps etc, just for some nails - I don't think so... Haha. It will fill the gap on the days when I'm waiting for a new event to start/or when I've finished early. I would love to ask Storm8 why they decided to add this new feature when we keep asking and asking for something to happen with the food truck/carnival/boat. It would be nice if they released a statement to let us know what their plans are for those features and a when we can expect them to be opened.
    Last edited by dollydaydreams1; 06-25-16 at 04:46 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    As long as their statement doesn't include made up words like "sunsetting" I would agree that I would like to see a timeline of some sort for opening things. Even if they just say food cart 2017 it would make me feel better.

Executive Chef
    Their favorite word is "soon" and to me that word has no meaning at all lol. Some actual new content would be very refreshing!! My biggest complaint about the new recipes they released is the fact that they control when we get to unlock/cook these recipes. For someone with 712 mastery stars I need something else to cook and the new recipes just sit there taunting me lol. All I have to look foward to is collecting a bronze stamp from the daily quest (don't even get excited about cruises anymore) I miss the days when I first started playing. So my personal goal is to not quit, but I'm running out of gas.
    Main id: squinn1981

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast