View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of The New Raised Requirements For This Goal?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • I was able to complete the goals, and the raised requirements posed no issue

4 3.31%
  • I was able to complete the goals, no gems spent, but raised requirements made it harder to complete

20 16.53%
  • I was able to complete the goals, but had to spend gems to complete steps due to raised requirements

13 10.74%
  • I was not able to complete the goals due to the raised requirements

52 42.98%
  • I was not able to complete the goals, but was not planning to anyway (only until a certain step)

4 3.31%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to the raised requirements

10 8.26%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to other reasons

1 0.83%
  • I completed both the side goal and the main goal

18 14.88%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (due to raised requirements)

35 28.93%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (because the side goal was my bigger focus)

2 1.65%
  • I did not complete the side goal or the main goal

15 12.40%
  • I would like the raised requirements to apply to future goals

2 1.65%
  • I would NOT like the raised requirements to be applied to future goals

105 86.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: This and That - 2021 Nov 16 (15 Days)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C3513CFD-84DC-4804-92A5-D781E1F5B62E.jpg 
Views:	761 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	61296
    Last edited by tokyo49; 11-19-21 at 07:31 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    The cranberry crusts look nice on the counter. A Thanksgiving colored bowl would have been ideal, but still...very nice!

I will second what someone else said about religious stuff in the game. Over the years, other religions gets something religious in the game...not Christianity. A cross would be nice at Easter. A nativity scene would be nice at Christmas.

I like to decorate with the fun, cute stuff as much as the next guy (maybe more) but many people would like a nativity scene.

The first recipe of the second appliance is asking us cook 30. First recipe is supposed to ask us to cook 14 biscotti. Could someone check on this please and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by redappleandy2 View Post
    The first recipe of the second appliance is asking us cook 30. First recipe is supposed to ask us to cook 14 biscotti. Could someone check on this please and thank you
    It's been checked, first post of this thread says that the recipes amount has increased.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Yes but it says 14 biscottis not 30. The second recipe is supposed to be 30 and the third recipe 40.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by redappleandy2 View Post
    Yes but it says 14 biscottis not 30. The second recipe is supposed to be 30 and the third recipe 40.
    I'm sorry, I'm not understanding what you're saying.

Where are you seeing these numbers, the 14 in specific? In my game for the second half of the goal, I'm asked to serve 30 Cherry Berry Biscotti, 30 Pecantastic Pies and 40 Sweet Potato Perfection - are you seeing different requirements in your game?

it wont let me see all the pics of the ovens& dishes? it just keeps saying loading. on the first post when i click on it.
    can anyone post them for me please? thank you
    Only accepting 3&4 star players!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sarajones44 View Post
    it wont let me see all the pics of the ovens& dishes? it just keeps saying loading. on the first post when i click on it.
    can anyone post them for me please? thank you

My work schedule is wonky due to the holiday this week but I should be able to post the images for the last three recipes tomorrow morning.

EDIT: All images now added so I updated the photo in this post as well just in case you were still having issues getting the first post to load.

Seems like they're accelerating the slow-fade on this game. I've been playing off and on for a decade, and with COVID and not going anywhere + making a bit more money, I was more willing to spend, and yet... They're not making it worth my while.

I love having a digital dollhouse in my pocket and there are so many things they could do to refresh and revamp and enhance and yet... Instead they add to the recipe requirements and give us more awful, repetitive decor. Very unfortunate, because it still is a really great game at its core.

I’m sorry. I must of read it incorrectly. Think I confused it with cranberry crusts. How embarrassing ☺️ Thanks for checking it out and responding.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast