Page 69 of 99 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Host(ess)
    What happened to the extremely helpful egg identification pictures from the very first post of this thread? It hasn't been loading for a couple days now despite numerous reloads of the thread as well as even trying using a different browser than the Firefox one I've always viewed it on and it the same blank, tiny box where it used to be on both my iOS and Android devices! I did do a cursory search to see if you had started a "General Questions part III" thread but, since this one wasn't closed and was STILL a sticky, I didn't put TOO much effort into that end of things. I'm thinking that you're possibly updating to include newer dragons? I look forward to seeing whatever it is that gets, hopefully, returned to the first page again! And I am always grateful for your help!

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry but the member that manages the Egg Chart has removed her photo from post 1 and the dragon guide.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-14-16 at 11:49 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Why can you watch ads to get free things (like extra spins) on the apple version of the game but not the android? I just realized this when bringing the game up on my wife's iPad. I've been wondering why other players talk about this feature and I never had it in my game...thought maybe I wasn't a high enough level yet.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ccorbett4 View Post
    Why can you watch ads to get free things (like extra spins) on the apple version of the game but not the android? I just realized this when bringing the game up on my wife's iPad. I've been wondering why other players talk about this feature and I never had it in my game...thought maybe I wasn't a high enough level yet.
    Promotional items like this feature may be different for different platforms.

Host(ess)
    I used to be able to link to discussions on a specific dragon from the game guide. Now I get error 404. Is it just me?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1739.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	35095  

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by ccorbett4 View Post
    I wondered that too and then I gave up after awhile. There are other apps (ones I can't mention on the forum) where you could get gems for watching ads and they work for Android. I don't know why Dragon Story is so far behind the times with Android but, as I say, I stopped caring after a while. I'm not missing too much according to iOS users.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by zayn95 View Post
    I used to be able to link to discussions on a specific dragon from the game guide. Now I get error 404. Is it just me?
    Sometimes the links get funky! Which dragon are you trying to link to?

Host(ess)
    Was wondering if someone can help. Dragon story and Fantasy Forest story won't open for me. I was able to log in yesterday evening but tried last night and all day today and nothing has changed. DS will show a black screen as well as FFS. Ive deleted and reinstalled. It's games and it's still the same. I've used 3 different wifi connections and my own data and they still won't open �� Any help would be greatly appreciated

Host(ess)
    I couldn't get any of the links to work.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by zayn95 View Post
    I couldn't get any of the links to work.
    Oh if you are talking about links to charts, I believe these are broken. Sorry