Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/24 Update - The Great Glimmeregg Hunt | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Aaah, I love you, Sir P.!!!! The sweetheart just gave me 30 energy. Perfect for egg hunting.

So far I've made the pink, blue and mint eggs. Violet and Yellow still to go. The Glimmeregg Chick deserves a little castle of it's own to live in - so worth the 40 gems!

Wow, people really hate that egg forge!! I'm not trying to judge people by how they spend their gems but...
    I have never spent actual money on gems and I had over 1000 of them just waiting to be used, so I'm not going to complain if the forge is only marginally useful. The game gives you free gems from going on adventures, collecting from certain things and you can even trade for gems! It's not like they are as rare as golden nuggets or purple hides, or something. People will complain about using 250 gems to buy a building, but have no issue using gems all the time to speed up collections, or buy a decoration that has no use in the game.
    Once you have a jeweled egg of a certain color, it seems like there is no use for the eggs of that color anymore, so the forge is useful to convert eggs to a more useful color and will make this goal a lot easier. I've used about 800 energy so far in this event (from my many alicorns) and only have collected 1 yellow egg so far. I have a feeling I'm going to be forging a few of those to complete this goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the advice about the forge. I will treat myself to a chick, or maybe two, and forgo the forge.

As for wool from the bunny, it will seem an utter crime to make rope from finest angora!

Fashion Designer
    Am not getting eggs from the source they say. Mines have yet to give an egg.

My bunny basket no longer has a timer on it. It was fine an hour ago but not now. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe they're working on it to fix the drop rate problem I notice others have commented on??? I haven't had it long enough to get any drops from it yet.....and if the timer doesn't come back, I guess I won't be. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Hey everyone!

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, I was driving home from vacation - but I'm back now, and ready to do whatever I can to help clarify and/or sort things out!

For the Bunny Basket, that item is a decoration only and was not meant to have a timer on it. That has been fixed - sorry about that!

Hope everyone has fun hunting for Glimmereggs!

Ok, thanks for the info sourp4tch.

My bunny basket doesn't have a timer at all. It just sits like a regular decorations. What do I need to do?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dalechristel View Post
    Wow, people really hate that egg forge!! I'm not trying to judge people by how they spend their gems but...
    I have never spent actual money on gems and I had over 1000 of them just waiting to be used, so I'm not going to complain if the forge is only marginally useful. The game gives you free gems from going on adventures, collecting from certain things and you can even trade for gems! It's not like they are as rare as golden nuggets or purple hides, or something. People will complain about using 250 gems to buy a building, but have no issue using gems all the time to speed up collections, or buy a decoration that has no use in the game.
    Once you have a jeweled egg of a certain color, it seems like there is no use for the eggs of that color anymore, so the forge is useful to convert eggs to a more useful color and will make this goal a lot easier. I've used about 800 energy so far in this event (from my many alicorns) and only have collected 1 yellow egg so far. I have a feeling I'm going to be forging a few of those to complete this goal.
    I agree, the gems I used were all ones I got for free. Currently making green eggs out of pink as I seem to find very few of the purple and yellow ones.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I agree, the gems I used were all ones I got for free. Currently making green eggs out of pink as I seem to find very few of the purple and yellow ones.
    To expande, am I disappointed that it looks like it will be worthless when the event is over, yes, I was hoping it would end up like the winter bakery and be a forge supplement. As dalechristel said, it's useful now. Later, it can join the orphans And elves in storage