View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
590. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

202 34.24%
  • I didn't complete the event

345 58.47%
  • Agree

40 6.78%
  • Neutral

106 17.97%
  • Disagree

350 59.32%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.36%
  • I didn't craft an Onyx Boar

37 6.27%
  • I crafted 1 or more Onyx Boars

481 81.53%
  • I started on day 1

314 53.22%
  • I started on day 2-3

169 28.64%
  • I waited till autostart

52 8.81%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and completed it

167 28.31%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T complete it

231 39.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 146 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/13 - Storybook event | The Crystal Realm |

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Good to know the temple drops plants. Every adventure has given me a tree so far.
    Yes, that's how it been for me also with the scorched adventure trips. I'm one of the players who is NOT getting the glitch...I have 2 dahlia plants. The dahlias are never consistent....the second collection I got 2 onyx petals from one plant, the other dropped 1. The next collection, I got scorched wings from both plants....ugh! I would like to speak to the creator of this particular part of the event....if you're not a gemmer, I guess they expect players to stay in the game 24/7.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    So chapter 4 requires 16 hours for one of the goals? What the...I'm so confused at the lack of sense in that. I don't get it. Am I doing my math wrongdoing?

I came here after an odd happening. I sent out my very first journey, collected a pie from my kitchen and up popped the "You did it!" box and rewarded me with the rose. Anyone else have that happen? It was quite a surprise. Can't decide if I should still send another two journeys out during this chapter. (I am on chapter 3.)
    I only needed to tend 4x is that because of a lower level? I am a level 26 and when are you considered a high level?

Fashion Designer
    AnisWa I understand with the daliahas. I had to collect 10 times before eight registered for the quest. For 12 collections I have six petals. The other three came from adventures and the temple. Though it seems to me I should have more. Perhaps they aren't all counting??? Oh well I will do what I can when I return to work tomorrow. The boars are awesome.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    AnisWa I understand with the daliahas. I had to collect 10 times before eight registered for the quest. For 12 collections I have six petals. The other three came from adventures and the temple. Though it seems to me I should have more. Perhaps they aren't all counting??? Oh well I will do what I can when I return to work tomorrow. The boars are awesome.
    The dahlias will drop scorched wings instead of petals part of the time so you will not have as many petals as collection times.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not having a very good drop rate on the Dalia, the temple has only given me scorched wings and glemmer balls and the adventure trees! At this rate it doesn't look good for completing this event!�� I will start working on the dire bores if things don't change!

Thank you all who have worked ahead! Good Luck everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    My collections from the onyx pearl have dropped only 1 onyx crystal per collection. It's also dropping an empty orb which I assume will be needed for future chapters.
    Thank you! If it's 1 crystal per every collection than it'll take 2.5 days (60 hours) to get 15, playing 24/7. We can always hope we'll get enough extra from the temple and adventures but it's so unreliable and surely some of us will not be that lucky.

Rhino Keeper
    So I just tapped the scorched dahlia and it did not give me the onyx petal. So now I have to wait 2 hours or spend 8 gems to speed up. I thought the scorched dahlia was a guaranteed drop for the onyx petal. I don't know I will check back in when I can tap. Confusing

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Chapter 3

goal 1 - Visit 40 community kingdoms
    goal 2 - Slay 6 Onyx boars(spawn from farmhouses, take 10 hits, drop 1 pelt.
    goal 3 - Go on 3 adventures (Scorched mountain) requires 1 pelt,5 water, 5 roast chicken takes 2 hours, Drops crystallized tree and random burnt petal or wings.
    goal 4 - collect from scorched rose (10 minute timer) that was reward for goal 3 10 times.(drops burnt wings or petals)
    Goal 5 - Upgrade Onyx Temple to level 3, requires 20 crystal shard, 20 crystallized wood, 20 burnt petals

Remember to not finish last goal each day if you want to collect additional items(like crystal from the rustic well)
    Does that include slaying boars also after you upgrade temple? If I upgrade last thing before I go to bed, will the time before next chapter starts be less because I waited? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Does that include slaying boars also after you upgrade temple? If I upgrade last thing before I go to bed, will the time before next chapter starts be less because I waited? Thanks.
    Not sure about the boar but it does not hurt to wait to upgrade till bed time. The waiting time will be less for sure
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I believe the boars are always available, at least in my experience.
    And yes. The timer on each chapter lasts 24 hours. If you complete a chapter in 2 hours, there will be a 22 hour wait until the next chapter. If it takes 12 hours, there will be a 12 hour wait. If it takes more than 24 hours to complete a chapter, the next chapter will have already started.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending