Page 204 of 301 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Have you restarted your game since these came out?
    Yep, twice.

I finally got a 2nd egg (Ultramarine) with 3 days left! YAY!! 1 more to go....we'll see.

But for the "Nose Goes" quest (timed 2 days) it says if you complete it, it will get you ahead. How is that so? On the first page it only says the rewards are coins and xp. Can anybody tell me how it advances you? Thanks a bunch!

Executive Chef
    50/51 adventures, no sparkly egg. 52/53 out now. Pretty close to giving up. So didn't enjoy this one. Never liked the extreme imbalance random drop plus timed stuff.

Going on my third day of getting nothing but pyre crystals and dragon scales (both maxed out now) from adventures. And that is 8-10 a day! Would be nice if those knights brought back something different for a change so I don't feel like I'm wasting my time & effort on stuff I don't need. A sparkly egg to round out my collection would be terrific.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    I finally got a 2nd egg (Ultramarine) with 3 days left! YAY!! 1 more to go....we'll see.

But for the "Nose Goes" quest (timed 2 days) it says if you complete it, it will get you ahead. How is that so? On the first page it only says the rewards are coins and xp. Can anybody tell me how it advances you? Thanks a bunch!
    Congrats!!
    Each of those Polaris North adventures gives you more snow than you can get in the Exchange.
    So, since there is no *bonus* reward for completing 4 adventures in 2 days, even if you only go on 2, you'll still get more snow than 2 trades in the Exchange. Make sense? (Sorry, I don't know the exact numbers. Someone else posted them earlier in this thread somewhere).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Hang tough! I got my ultramarine on 27th so maybe it'll hit for ya soon.
    Hope I can get enough mithril for a few more adventures!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post

Doing the Nose Goes = Adventure to Polaris North x 4 = 32 hrs, will give us chance to collect up to 48 forever snow and some of the stuff that give us from the adventure. Instead of sitting around waiting for the guest to expried in 48 hrs before we could move forward for the forever snow trading only.

Rhino Keeper
    I m not getting trade with north polaris in my royal exchange. I m running out of time. Plz help me..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mafruha View Post
    I m not getting trade with north polaris in my royal exchange. I m running out of time. Plz help me..
    1. The trade doesn't appear until you complete 4 Polaris North adventures (or that timer expires).
    2. You're not running out of time to hatch the matrix dragon; you can take as long as you need. The 10-day time limit is only for getting the dragon EGGS.

Executive Chef
    I haven't seen my question - though it is entirely possible I missed it.....

So, I collected the 50 (52 actually) forever snow. I have not built the snow nest yet. Is the 50 for the snow nest different from the 50 for the hatching? So I really need 100 forever snow? Or does the 50/snow nest count as the 50 for hatching?

I hope that made sense. I'm a bit loopy after a VERY long work shift........