Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Warriors "unlimited" energy tips

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    but it's still glitchy. even now as i'm trying to finish growing more willows for the second unlimited time, it is being glitchy. i'll try to move to another area of my kingdom & it won't take. it's always had restarts, pausing, etc=but never this bad. & i think it is on S8 server because DS (which is never glitchy) has been that way for the past day.
    Yes, that's what I mean It's *so* glitchy and reloads the game with all actions removed every few minutes despite syncing. Overall, it's way too frustrating for me. I'd rather just save up and use stored energy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes, that's what I mean It's *so* glitchy and reloads the game with all actions removed every few minutes despite syncing. Overall, it's way too frustrating for me. I'd rather just save up and use stored energy.
    but you have multiple energy sources. i have 6 dailies (which some give +2 after you have clicked on them) & one weekly. up until this week, the game has only been mildly glitchy for me. ever since MH started, it went haywire
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    so this will be my first WW w/ the elven post (i've avoided expanding there because i didn't want to deal with it when seriously having to work on part1 & 2 of hidden forest-then i started glimmergate & 1/2 way through sabina). what's up with making sure nadina doesn't leave the roost or come back? is it that you just want to make sure that Nadina doesn't leave or come back during the 10 min unlimited time?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so this will be my first WW w/ the elven post (i've avoided expanding there because i didn't want to deal with it when seriously having to work on part1 & 2 of hidden forest-then i started glimmergate & 1/2 way through sabina). what's up with making sure nadina doesn't leave the roost or come back? is it that you just want to make sure that Nadina doesn't leave or come back during the 10 min unlimited time?
    Pretty much. When doing the WW, it's all about getting as many clicks in as possible and when that bird decides it's time to move it refocuses the entire screen which can result in accidental tapping/gem loss and screen freezing. I wrote in detail back on the first page (post #10 of this thread) my experiences with the bird landing during my WW. It very well could've been an isolated incident but with the amount of issues players have been experiencing lately with WW and its glitchiness, I think it's best to just avoid bird movement altogether.

Farm Supplier

Town Buildings in WW

Toadstool Cottage was also counted as a "town building" for me. I cannot understand why the Jeweler building is not considered a town building. I've never seen a jewelry store on a country road! There are other buildings, as well, that should be on the list.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Pretty much. When doing the WW, it's all about getting as many clicks in as possible and when that bird decides it's time to move it refocuses the entire screen which can result in accidental tapping/gem loss and screen freezing. I wrote in detail back on the first page (post #10 of this thread) my experiences with the bird landing during my WW. It very well could've been an isolated incident but with the amount of issues players have been experiencing lately with WW and its glitchiness, I think it's best to just avoid bird movement altogether.
    i saw that in your post. but since that was almost a year ago & back when WW was on friday (during an event), i wasn't sure if anything had changed

Executive Chef
    First time doing WW. my first 10 minutes went pretty well. With 6 minutes left I planted more willows to get the first grow during unlimited. Mostly worked. Some weren't watered before timing out. So I used 17 of my new 40 energy to water them. I planted more.

My problem came 5 minutes later. I had 23 energy. Left the game, came back to water some willows, I only had 7 energy. Sad. I should still be able to get the next 10 minutes before time runs out as long as I grow most of my willows.

WOW it just happened again, I finished my last 10 minutes. Waited 2 minutes to water a few willow trees. Used 15 energy, then the game resets and I have 0 energy!
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 04-18-19 at 10:05 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PJColley View Post
    Toadstool Cottage was also counted as a "town building" for me. I cannot understand why the Jeweler building is not considered a town building. I've never seen a jewelry store on a country road! There are other buildings, as well, that should be on the list.
    Buildings with Royal Points (including Jeweller) are not Town Buildings. Same with crafting Buildings. So there ends up being very few: farmhouse, cottage, tavern, marketplace, the windmill ...
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Fashion Designer
    So, is there still no word on whether Wednesday warrior is a thing of the past, or did someone forget to flip a switch?
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    So, is there still no word on whether Wednesday warrior is a thing of the past, or did someone forget to flip a switch?
    Did you get a response?

Will there be a weekday warrior after the current event ends?

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast