Page 44 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

ID: geebaebee95

i accept requests. Looking to rebuild my bakery with active neighbors.

Hi guys!! I took a long break to Bakery n Restaurant Story but I come back right now n I need new neighbors because I have lot of not active. Please help me to reach goals. I send back parts for sure. Have a great day everyone.
    ID: SoSweetLau

I always have the same problem during goals, and that is that almost all of my neighbors keep sending me first appliance parts when I don't need them anymore, and only want second appliance parts. Even the ones who themselves ask for second parts keep gifting me first parts.

I?m done with the first appliance by day 2, and from then on out I only want second appliance parts. (Even if I might sometimes send requests for other parts, it doesn?t mean I want them as gifts as well). It?s frustrating to keep getting only first parts for days or even a week after I'm finished with them, when I need so many of the second ones. These challenges are hard enough as they are, and this makes it almost impossible.

So if there are any likeminded players out there, who are ready to gift second appliance parts from day 3, please add me.

A little more information:

I usually don't tip
    I?m relaxed about gifting between goals, but always gift and expect the same during goals
    I hold gifts on the days new goals start, and need the same in the return
    I always answer requests, and expect the same in return

ID: askbirkbalder

I also play restaurant story, any likeminded players are welcome to add me there too.

Id: erythinstaken

New Resident
    add me mhk34

Looking for daily goal players
    Please add ShellyR3232

Monica561

Host(ess)
    ID: rwbflicka

Level 99, 3/4 star active player. I don't tip daily, but in my spare time I will silently tip neighbors through my list. I accept all requests. Goal player who mass gifts goal parts during goals and basic otherwise.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, my id - lavanyadhir
    I want neighbours who send goal parts AT RESET.... and accept requests as i do the same!
    I dont get time to tip and expect the same.. no tips are ok for me!

Hi! My ID is Beingme730
    -I gift food unless theres a request on my wall.
    -If you send me a request, ill accept & ill most likely even gift you that.
    -I visit everyone to tip