Thread: Connection trouble on mobile internet.

New Resident

Connection trouble on mobile internet.

Hi every one. I wish to ask players
    Do any of you play Dragon Story
    Use vodafone ireland on mobile network.
    Since meaby a mont i cant conected to the game using mobile data. On wi fi is perfect.
    I try on other devices using vodafone and cant conect. So is not device issues...
    I try dragon story on lycamobile sim card wich they have meaby 3g on low conection but the game start and i could play ok.
    So i contact vodafone but they cant see any problem from they side. I contact storm8
    Explain the issue..But is hard to resolve it if they advice is restarting game or reinstaling wich i try so many things and nothing. And also other 3 games from stom 8 they cant connect.. and others start .
    So just want to know is any advice or meaby somone have that issue to.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link in my signature
    Quote Originally Posted by fasionate View Post
    <Snip...> I contact storm8
    Explain the issue..But is hard to resolve it if they advice is restarting game or reinstaling wich i try so many things and nothing. And also other 3 games from stom 8 they cant connect.. and others start .
    I believe the player already said that he/she contacted Storm8
    Last edited by deadpixel; 01-07-20 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fasionate View Post
    Hi every one. I wish to ask players
    Do any of you play Dragon Story
    Use vodafone ireland on mobile network.
    Since meaby a mont i cant conected to the game using mobile data. On wi fi is perfect.
    I try on other devices using vodafone and cant conect. So is not device issues...
    I try dragon story on lycamobile sim card wich they have meaby 3g on low conection but the game start and i could play ok.
    So i contact vodafone but they cant see any problem from they side. I contact storm8
    So just want to know is any advice or meaby somone have that issue to.
    Hi fasionate,

I'm not on Vodafone Ireland, but I have had instances with various Telcos' mobile data where I wasn't able to login or connect to Storm8's or another game developer's server. The issue, unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), does not lie with Storm8.

Your mobile service company will likely, at the very least, have to update/refresh their DNS servers or routing tables, or at worse, replace a failed router.

Good luck.

New Resident

Hi ..dear Deadpixel...

Hi dear.
    Thank you for answer me. I was check with vodafone they dont see any problem on my connection and account.
    Is only on mobile internet.
    Wifi its fine.
    Meaby they have something not right am not the comunication technican...😃😃
    But one thing is make me think is storm 8 servers is that ..
    I downloaded other games ...include some storm8 and others developers..
    So with others the game start no problems ..
    But 3 games include Dragon story...wich i try to resolve , then i try ..fantasy forest story.. . .. fruit splash mania.. ... slots... those games are same connection issue...
    But .. bingo.. fasion story..farm story ... work ok..
    So?? I where is the problem?
    I wish to sort it .....😭😭😭.
    Thank for any ideas.
    And i opened ticket... but their help is so basic... they dont even try to look ... just send me away with simple reinstal game....etc..

Your mobile service company will likely, at the very least, have to update/refresh their DNS servers or routing tables, or at worse, replace a failed router.

Good luck.[/QUOTE]