Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Holiday Sale Suggestions 2022!

Dragon Story Holiday Sale Suggestions 2022!

Dragon Story Holiday Sale Suggestion Thread 2022

With Black Friday and the Holidays just around the corner, what would you like to see in the Holiday Sale for Dragon Story?

If there are any specific dragons, habitats, decorations, or anything else you would like to see, feel free to post them below! Pictures are highly encouraged.

Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    They never really listen to us..........
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    For Black Friday I saw some of what I asked for in the sale. For Christmas/New Year sale I'm back to asking for return to sale of old Gold Producing Dragons, Stained Glass, Goldwing, Sterling Silver, Forbidden, Rosegold. A couple a year of older ones even if not on sale but for sale would be nice for us collecting. Five Peaks, Arcane Fire, Destiny Delta, Crystal Hatchery, Rosy Maze, and Creepy Crypt habitats. A 5 dragon diamond habitat would be extremely helpful or at least 4 dragon upgrade Shimmering Shrine on sale.

Farm Supplier
    I want dragons producing gold . And house for him

I want a boost to clear land.

Host(ess)
    I would love to see many expired dragons from years past brought back for a limited time, regardless of the way they were initially obtained.

Rhino Keeper

Arrow

I'd like to see World Events come back, 3 gold for every champion beaten in tournaments, return of gold in the Fire dragon quest.
    I'd love to see many of the expired dragons come back and at least 120 common dragons eliminated. Also, reduce the timer for Luck (17 hours to 3 hours), Charm (16 hours to 3 hours), Sunrise (24 hours to 2 hours because a sunrise doesn't take 24 hours to rise above the horizon, at most it takes 2 hours).
    Also, get rid of Leaderboards since it was exposed last year for what it is which I won't divulge on the forum (can't afford to get banned for truth telling, lol.). Replace the game with a game where it's fair to everyone.
    Speaking of fair, what is up with the Spin To Win? 200 tickets in 7 days? Not fair to Android players. Return it to it's previous incarnation, please.
    Please discount Gold producing and marble key producing dragons.
    Oh, and give a gift dragon this year.
    So there's my wishlist Storm8 Claus. Thank you.
    Last edited by northernlight412; 12-18-22 at 10:06 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    They never really listen to us..........
    To be fair to Storm8, they did listen when Virtue was demoted to common status by reducing the timer from 33 hours to 8 hours and they refunded gold to us when there was a malfunction getting the Wishlist Dragon. They also listened when a player named skyharbor602 suggested that common dragons be reduced to 4 hours. It was much better than wasting 10+ hours on dragons that served no purpose.
    Once in a while they do listen which, for their credit, I appreciate and I'm sure others did. I hope the major things and suggestions are taken into consideration as well for the future of the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, there is a gold dragon in the mix....but not a half price sale as it used to be many moons ago, only 30 percent off....And not one of the older retired ones many long time players have asked for and asked for returning.

My glass is not half empty, there's only a couple drops in the bottom.
    As someone else lamented...S8 why can't you return to the gold old days with nice sales on those old gold dragons, old spin wheel...gold incentives to play your other games and those gold rewards in the tourneys.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    To be fair to Storm8, they did listen when Virtue was demoted to common status by reducing the timer from 33 hours to 8 hours and they refunded gold to us when there was a malfunction getting the Wishlist Dragon. They also listened when a player named skyharbor602 suggested that common dragons be reduced to 4 hours. It was much better than wasting 10+ hours on dragons that served no purpose.
    Once in a while they do listen which, for their credit, I appreciate and I'm sure others did. I hope the major things and suggestions are taken into consideration as well for the future of the game.
    I'm sorry, I meant that they don't listen to us when we tell them what we want to be on sale.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast