Thread: Echo Igloo & Echo Turkey cooker no mastery

Rhino Keeper

Echo Igloo & Echo Turkey cooker no mastery

Both the Echo Igloo overnight and Echo Turkey Cooker do not have new recipe nor is there a mastery at the bottom. Is this an error or is this intentional?

Quote Originally Posted by karengar View Post
    Both the Echo Igloo overnight and Echo Turkey Cooker do not have new recipe nor is there a mastery at the bottom. Is this an error or is this intentional?
    I?ve noticed this too. Please fix asap, thanks

Still an issue, is anyone working on addressing this? Is this the right venue to report it?
    Last edited by epictacoboy; 12-04-22 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Typo

I will report this over. Sorry for missing it

Also moving this thread to the Restaurant Story bugs forum. In the future, please post bug reports there.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

This is better now in that a mastery level is showing for the Echo Turkey Cooker recipes. However, they're all set to the beginning and don't reflect the mastery levels I already have in the original Turkey Cooker, so something still isn't right.

This is now fixed. I believe this intentional. You can master them again to get the prizes again if you’d like, including gems!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Hmm, I thought they were supposed to be linked, similar to how the basic stove masteries are linked to the easy stove masteries. As for mastering recipes again to get gems again, that's a losing proposition because even if you master all 6 recipes on the Echo Turkey Cooker, that's 12 gems gained but the Cooker costs 25 gems. If that's the way it's supposed to work, then no thank you.

At any rate, thanks for getting the masteries themselves fixed, it's appreciated.