Page 75 of 140 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Hi was wondering if someone can help I need up grade Raven and to build the blocks it says I need these leaf things. It say from flowers I have been collecting from flowers like a made women and I can't even get one. What am I doing wrong

Please help I'm very stuck!!!

I have to upgrade taven to level six and I need to build the spellbound blocks. To build them spellbound dew. They kinds look like leaves. It says to collect from flowers. I have a big patch of white flowers I have been collecting from for 2 days and not one of these thing. What am I doing wrong

Nightclub Owner
    very very rare drop. Ivy's hut in the only good free source.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by mellishab View Post
    Hi was wondering if someone can help I need up grade Raven and to build the blocks it says I need these leaf things. It say from flowers I have been collecting from flowers like a made women and I can't even get one. What am I doing wrong
    Trying to get dew from flowers is a bad idea as the drop rate is incredibly small. Better to get dew from Ivy's hut. You can some from the moon crystal if you have that, too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've made some changes to the Hub thread on the Elven Outpost. Added a link to it in my signature. Put some of ShibuyaCloth's beautiful pictures in it (thanks for that!)

Still some info I would like on how boosts work. Can you please post your boosting experiences for me I haven't used any yet, so I still have one of the goals in my book.

I read one post that seems like the gold boost doesn't guarantee a gold nugget drop?
    It doesn't, it 'increases' your chances which means you can get from 0-4 nuggets, it's kind of a rip off imo but I really like all the others. Especially the double harvest one

Executive Chef
    It's Spellbound Dews you need. As said before flowers are not a good source as it's very energy consuming just to find a rare one. The best source is The Spellbound Flower sold in the market. It gives up to 4 Dews every 2hrs.. so easily you can make a Spellbound Block or Beam every rwo days. I did said it's the easiest.. but it's not the cheapest. Not sure if its still on sale, as owning it cancels the choice in my market. For free collection the only other source is Ivy's Hut, but this does not give Dews at each collection.

edit adding info:
    SW00 - "The spellbound bloom is under Decorations rather than Nature in the market"
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-06-16 at 11:37 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Castle story

I am having a problem figuring out how to complete the Expert Opinion goal. It says in need to recruit a magic expert but I don't know how to do this. Can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by cyndee5678 View Post
    I am having a problem figuring out how to complete the Expert Opinion goal. It says in need to recruit a magic expert but I don't know how to do this. Can anyone help me?
    Do you have Griselda's castle? Since the next step is to visit her, I think that step requires her castle.

What are some of the other goals in your book?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-06-16 at 06:48 PM. Reason: added quote for context, merged into main thread
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Oh that's so annoying 60 days just to upgrade the taven. I'll so loose interest lol thanks for your help

I don't have spell bound flower in market
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-06-16 at 06:32 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts, removed swearing

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh that's so annoying 60 days just to upgrade the taven. I'll so loose interest lol thanks for your help

I don't have spell bound flower in market
    The spellbound bloom is under Decorations rather than Nature in the market.