Page 31 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features (IOS)Overview: Trading and Crafting(UPDATED 12-12-12)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by goodfrey View Post
    It would make a lot of sense if we could craft 10 spell scrolls using 1 large emerald + 1 large topaz.
    That or as Grondai said, the ability to break down the large gems into a small.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    @ margaritaville99
    You gem a mystery box for common which is a small gem of 1 of the dragons elements
    Rare Dragons get you a mystery box and 2 small gems of the dragons elements
    Super Rare you get 2 large gems and a mystery box.
    A mystery box can give you nether dust or a scroll too

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, I haven't seen it, but it would be awesome if there was a tab in the craft shop that showed us exactly what we have in storage!

And I'm curious, if I trade a dragon that is part light, will it make a white gem? It isn't needed for anything yet, but may be used on something in the future, and I would hope that it would save it for me until then.

Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Or at least 2/3. 10 is an extreme
    As Jake pointed out in his response to my question above, there will be no adjustments to accommodate the needed supplies for crafting. This is basically for the higher level players, which we will be someday. Just takes time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by klaineisland View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, I haven't seen it, but it would be awesome if there was a tab in the craft shop that showed us exactly what we have in storage!

And I'm curious, if I trade a dragon that is part light, will it make a white gem? It isn't needed for anything yet, but may be used on something in the future, and I would hope that it would save it for me until then.
    We essentially have that functionality already. For any particular ingredient, you'll see a pair of numbers to the upper-left of the item, like 5/2. The first number is the total number you have, the second number is the number required in this recipe.

Small and Large Pearls can be obtained by trading white dragons and yes, they will be used in future crafting recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    I was wondering what the cap will be for scrolls. 6 is difficult but possible. If you made a light gem dragon how many scrolls would that be? I found it odd that emerald was 3 scrolls and ruby was 6. Are you basing the scroll amount off the rarity of the gem and not the dragons you have to trade?

One more question. There will not be a diamond gem dragon because it wouldn't make sense, but I was wondering if the dust will be used to make a dragon in the future. Hopefully not just a deco
    As I understand it, they can go up instead of down. This has been designed this way to encourage longer play and something to do in addition to tending our dragons. Also, makes a challenge for the higher level players otherwise they would be finished and looking for more in just a couple days. So I understand the concept now.

Trading dragons

Sorry if the answer is somewhere here but I can't trade common dragons. It only lists the ones I bred. However, a small yellow gem (required for a scroll) says to trade a common yellow dragon. Hmmm....so what's the deal with that?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by karinscafe View Post
    Sorry if the answer is somewhere here but I can't trade common dragons. It only lists the ones I bred. However, a small yellow gem (required for a scroll) says to trade a common yellow dragon. Hmmm....so what's the deal with that?
    Common Hybrid. Not a plain Air So like a Mist

Rhino Keeper
    You should be able to trade common dragons. The only dragons that can't be traded are single element. (Air and fire for example.) But you could trade in a fruitful and get a mystery box. The mystery box will give you a small gem (yellow or green) or some other craft material. Normally its the gems though.

Banned
    Common hybrids are tradeable. Not the pure elements, like fire or water, but their hybrids, like coral or mist, and so on. Common hybrids will give you ONE small gem of one of their elements. Rare hybrids will produce two (or three if they're tri colors, like the super dragon, aurora or mirage) small gems and a mystery box (y0u can get another small gem, nether dust, or a scroll). Super rares will produce two large gems and a mystery box.