View Poll Results: Do you like Leaderboard Events?

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

90 21.48%
  • NO!

311 74.22%
  • I do not care

18 4.30%
Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherly Love Leaderboard Event May 3rd

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    so if i start leaderboard in Android, i'll be in Android group and after that i switch to my iPad and i will have a bonus (arctic isles) vs the other Android players ?
    really bad idea !
    agree!

Two evolution temples, assuming the Isles will count.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    yes i'm surprised too : i thought we would have 80-90% voting NO.
    still we have 65% voting NO. but i think that people who stopped playing disgusted by the last leaderboard are missing in the votes
    and most of those who voted YES must be those who wasn't in 10000-20000 miles groups
    I wonder who voted yes when most of the posts have been NO
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Voted no
    Although I got skylord in the last event, I don't want to participate again. It was nothing but stressful
    I was lucky to be in a group with no big gold spenders, and we all have the same amount of nests etc.
    But I've heard people were in groups where some players are willing to spend gold on several skylord fountains/ boosts, it's nearly impossible for the others to win if they don't do the same
    I dislike the fact that it's more of an competition on who could spend the most gold rather than effort..

Executive Chef
    I'm just going to ignore it and play my usual game. If I get any prizes, well and good, but I refuse to compete on a very muddy playing field where the goal posts are wonky.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I'm just going to ignore it and play my usual game. If I get any prizes, well and good, but I refuse to compete on a very muddy playing field where the goal posts are wonky.
    Same here, won't bother going for #1 place, but will enjoy seeing a fight between those who are willing to spend money just for a single dragon.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Android and iOS players will be split in the next Leaderboard Event.
    Okay, so only Androids in my group, thx for that. But are the milestones for Android lower too? I'm only interested in individual dragons, because I don't like the ranking part. IOS players had more opions to get points, so for them the 3 dragons were much easier then for Android players last time...

Executive Chef
    I figure I'll take the same approach as last time, play for the milestone dragons, if possible, and let those who want to pay to win have their fun.

My main issue was the in your face competition within the game.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I figure I'll take the same approach as last time, play for the milestone dragons, if possible, and let those who want to pay to win have their fun.

My main issue was the in your face competition within the game.
    Agreed

But it was interesting seeing some people battling it out just for a dragon, because by doing that they are spending tons of money for gold, cause even gold producing dragons won't produce gold fast enough at the rate they spent them.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    I thought the last leaderboard event wasn't going to be so bad: I was in a reasonable group and the individual milestones were dragons I didn't have, but wanted like pi?ata... Then I tried very hard to play and never got a single dragon prize. Nope. Not even the individual prizes. I don't know how I could have played more! I'm just going to try to ignore the whole thing, but if it was easier to get the individual dragon prizes, it wouldn't leave such a bad taste...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    I thought the last leaderboard event wasn't going to be so bad: I was in a reasonable group and the individual milestones were dragons I didn't have, but wanted like pi?ata... Then I tried very hard to play and never got a single dragon prize. Nope. Not even the individual prizes. I don't know how I could have played more! I'm just going to try to ignore the whole thing, but if it was easier to get the individual dragon prizes, it wouldn't leave such a bad taste...
    Same here. I couldn't even reach enough points for individual milestones other than a bunch of balloons I don't need. And I was 3rd in my group. So maybe the 2 above me were able to reach those...and if not, at least they got the bigger prizes. I'm not going to put so much effort into something I just get junk out of. I hadn't realized until now that Android players are at a disadvantage in many things. When it starts I'll check it out and if it's more reasonable now to reach some milestones I'll give it a shot. If not I'll just work on things I've neglected with all the back to back events we've had.

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast