Page 123 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1236

Thread: Dragon tournament Bonsai dragon- 09-23-14 (IOS Only)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kklben View Post
    Just took down unicorn with a big bash from infinity fresh out of the spa . Now to decide what to use for my one and only battle against bonsai - hmmm!
    Almost there kklben, good luck!!

Edit: Congrats you did it despite the apocalyptic fight with Rogue! Fantastic!
    Last edited by freesiawoods; 09-28-14 at 11:18 PM.

Just got bonsai down first try with a very big hit of magic from goodwitch!

I find it a bit hard to believe I finished after the disaster that was rogue. It definitely would not have been as easy -haha or fun without the support of everyone on this forum. As was said earlier, I don't think I would have kept at it without everyone here, so thank you all. I only have 45 dragons waiting in line for the spa, so hopefully there is no tourney for awhile

Congrats to everyone who finished and better luck next time to those who just missed out. Good luck for those who are collecting rings for winddancer.
    Yay! I'm so happy for you and glad we can all come together to help each other out!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    night night. Ok I didn't finish, glad I got lots of rings. I hope the out-of -tourney battles take pity on me so I can get my last few, start crafting, and take a break!! Congrats to all who made it to the end, and thanks to everyone for all the support, it means so much! More than the dragon.
    I'm so sorry ghostie - had so hoped you would make it and you fought so hard!! Well done for not giving up and for getting this far !! Have a rest and good luck on those rings xx

Host(ess)
    Bonsai fall down - paladin is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by dor7 View Post
    Congratulations! Enjoy your new dragon!

Executive Chef

I find it a bit hard to believe I finished after the disaster that was rogue. It definitely would not have been as easy -haha or fun without the support of everyone on this forum. As was said earlier, I don't think I would have kept at it without everyone here, so thank you all. I only have 45 dragons waiting in line for the spa, so hopefully there is no tourney for awhile

Congrats to everyone who finished and better luck next time to those who just missed out. Good luck for those who are collecting rings for winddancer.
    Awesome work sweetie - great after your marathon with rogue good luck and it's been a pleasure to be here with you and everyone else

Executive Chef
    congrats on your win !

Executive Chef
    Congratulations to all the winners to all that never made no sad faces the next dragon will be better
    Its been fab talking to you all again see ya all soon

Farm Supplier
    Congrats! Great job!!

Farm Supplier

Yay! Congrats!!!