View Poll Results: Festive Flowers- Which Items do you Like?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

47 55.95%
  • I did not like the Event

20 23.81%
  • Pollen Petal

25 29.76%
  • Sunflower Stones

8 9.52%
  • Resilient Rose

10 11.90%
  • Chroma Dragon

48 57.14%
  • Petal Dragon

59 70.24%
  • True Love Tree

10 11.90%
  • Contiastias

13 15.48%
  • Daisy Dragon

19 22.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Festive Flowers World Event Event **POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    Well I don't agree:
    I breed lets say island (20 hours) and put it in that one nest. Then I breed Life (3 hours). So now I have to wait 17 hours (if not finishing during sleep/work/etc, it's even more then). So it's about 23 (17+2x3) petals that day instead of 60. Ok, so next breeding I get Diamond (44 hours), put it in that one nest, then I get 10 seconds trying for Crusader. So thats about 44 petals for 2 days, or 22 per day... instead of 60.

So 40 petals a day is tough as I see it... for one nest. Even if you have two nests - it will not be effective as you think...
    well you are setting the worse schedule
    besides if you do bingo , like timber or bronze league, you got boost that can help
    for crops you can plants 20h and 2x1h , so you got 44 instead of 40 petals

and honestly most of players got 2 nests not 1
    when i started , my 1st priority was to buy 2nd nest , because i was stuck with gemstone i could not hatch
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

уαωи.... αм ι тhє σиℓу ℓσиg тιмє ρℓαуєя fєєℓιиg ℓєfт συт ωιтh тhє ℓαѕт ℓєα∂єявσαя∂ αи∂ тhιѕ иєω ?σммυиιту єνєит? ι ωαѕ αℓяєα∂у ρℓαуιиg ωhєи тhєу hα∂ тhє fιяѕт єgуρтιαи ?σммυиιту єνєит, ωhι?h ι ?σмρℓєтє∂, ѕσ иσтhιиg иєω fσя мє hєяє. gυєѕѕ ιℓℓ ʝυѕт ѕιт тhιѕ σиє συт. σh ωαιт! ι gυєѕѕ ι ?συℓ∂ hανє gσиє fσя тhє fιяѕт ρℓα?є ∂яαgσи, вυт ωιтh fιяѕт αи∂ ѕє?σи∂ ρℓα?є ωιтh σνєя 20,000 ρтѕ ву тhє ѕє?σи∂ ∂αу ιт ωαѕ ρяєтту ?ℓєαя ωhσ ωαѕ gσιиg тσ ωιи тhαт ∂яαgσи. иσω ωє hανє αиσтhєя вυи?h σf яє?у?ℓє∂ ∂яαgσиѕ тhαт ι αℓяєα∂у hανє, єx?єρт fσя ρєтαℓ. αℓѕσ ρℓєиту σf тhє яє?у?ℓє∂ ∂є?σя ιѕ gαтhєяιиg ∂υѕт, αѕ ωє ѕρєαк, ιи му ѕтσяαgє. α∂∂ тσ тhαт, тhє иєω, gєт ιт ιи ѕєνєи ∂αуѕ σя єℓѕє ∂яαgσиѕ тhαт иєνєя gяα?є му ιѕℓαи∂ѕ єνєи тhσυgh ι hανє 2 ∂єиѕ, 3 иєѕт αи∂ ιм иσт αfяαι∂ тσ ѕρєи∂ gσℓ∂ тσ ѕρєє∂ вяєє∂. ιт hαѕ вєєи му ?hσι?є тσ ѕρєи∂ ℓιтєяαℓℓу тhσυѕαи∂ѕ σf ∂σℓℓαяѕ σи ∂ѕ вє?αυѕє ιт ωαѕ му єитєятαιимєит αи∂ ι ℓσνє∂ ρℓαуιиg. иσω, иσт ѕσ мυ?h. ιт hαѕ вє?σмє qυιтє вσяєιиg ωιтh αℓℓ тhє яє?у?ℓє∂ ∂яαgσиѕ, ∂є?σя αи∂ ∂ιffι?υℓт тσ вяєє∂ иєω ∂яαgσиѕ. тhє вιg ℓαуσff αт ѕ8 ιѕ νєяу єνι∂єит αт тhιѕ ρσιит. ι gυєѕѕ ιтѕ тιмє тσ gσ αи∂ ѕρєи∂ му мσиєу єℓѕєωhєяє вє?αυѕє тhєяєѕ иσтhιиg иєω hєяє αи∂ тhє тhяιℓℓ ιѕ gσиє.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    3900 petals for last individual dragon? That's too much! Idk if I can make that.. even w/ the double pieces for breeding & harvesting... we'll see though.. that last individual dragon prize is the only dragon I like out of the bunch
    It's easy-breazy:
    7 farms x 10 days x 24 hours x 2 (bonus) = 3,360
    1 nest x 10 days x 24 hours x 2 (bonus) = 480

Then you'll have the Pollen Petal, and the Breeding Den, and the Evolution Chamber.

If you have an empty Nest, you can always buy Air and Water Dragons, or, if you're rich enough, Light and even Olympic, and use them to evolve in the Evolution Chamber (they cost less food than regular dragons, especially Water Dragons are a good value). You'd better use your Nest and leave your Breeding Den unused, than the other way around.

When you have 4 Nests, 2 Dens and 2 Temples, you can get more than 7,488 Petals, so 3,900 is easy for everyone.

How to achieve the 24-hour a day crops:
    I try to scedual a shifting scheme. For example, today I start at 10PM a 20hr crop. Tomorrow, at 6pm I harvest, and plant a 5-hour crop. At 11pm I plant another 20hr crop. Next day, at 7pm I start 3 1-hour crops, at 10 pm I plant a 20hr crop. Rinse and repeat. You'll only need one night with 3 hours to play hourly.

How to achieve the 24-hour Nest:
    For easyness: don't breed, just buy 12h Water-dragons.
    For difficulty: breed, and fill in the gaps with Air (2h), Olympus (7h), Light (9h) and Water (12h) dragons.
    Last edited by Anaboe; 05-16-17 at 02:37 PM.

Banned
    My bug bear with this event is that I actually have all of the dragons apart from the last individual dragon!

To me Daisy should not be the Community Dragon, heck this was a breedable dragon when it was originally released and is rated Rare, no imagination here!

I will partake in this event ONLY to help the community as we have just come off a leaderboard and I want some me time. I really don't even care if I get Petal, even if I do really love it (FlatFoot, job well done)

Executive Chef
    As you an at least one other said the long long time players are bored. I had the Egyptian dragons, have all the old dragons here. Would be nice if we could get new stuff. Maybe 2 of each event. If you really wanted the old dragons you could choose that event, old players could do something else. I know I'm dreaming here but I get so bored with so little to work for. Again, no dragon is really special anymore. It will come back around for events or for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    My bug bear with this event is that I actually have all of the dragons apart from the last individual dragon!

To me Daisy should not be the Community Dragon, heck this was a breedable dragon when it was originally released and is

rated Rare, no imagination here!

I will partake in this event ONLY to help the community as we have just come off a leaderboard and I want some me time. I really don't even care if I get Petal, even if I do really love it (FlatFoot, job well done)

U mean it's the only new one? I have all the other dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    It's easy-breazy:
    7 farms x 10 days x 24 hours x 2 (bonus) = 3,360
    1 nest x 10 days x 24 hours x 2 (bonus) = 480

Then you'll have the Pollen Petal, and the Breeding Den, and the Evolution Chamber.

If you have an empty Nest, you can always buy Air and Water Dragons, or, if you're rich enough, Light and even Olympic, and use them to evolve in the Evolution Chamber (they cost less food than regular dragons, especially Water Dragons are a good value). You'd better use your Nest and leave your Breeding Den unused, than the other way around.

When you have 4 Nests, 2 Dens and 2 Temples, you can get more than 7,488 Petals, so 3,900 is easy for everyone.

How to achieve the 24-hour a day crops:
    I try to scedual a shifting scheme. For example, today I start at 10PM a 20hr crop. Tomorrow, at 6pm I harvest, and plant a 5-hour crop. At 11pm I plant another 20hr crop. Next day, at 7pm I start 3 1-hour crops, at 10 pm I plant a 20hr crop. Rinse and repeat. You'll only need one night with 3 hours to play hourly.

For difficulty: breed, and fill in the gaps with Air (2h), Olympus (7h), Light (9h) and Water (12h) dragons.
    but thx for the maths i was a little bit too lazy
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 05-16-17 at 04:52 PM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Nightclub Owner
    I agree that as a long term player I feel a little *****ed that my so called prizes are dragons that I already own. I understand and encourage S8 giving newer players a chance to get old dragons without having to purchase them but surely they can figure out a better way to do that.

Maybe instead of having the dragons be prizes, we instead use the flowers collected to craft dragons. They could have a selection of dragons to choose from that way people could gather as many or as little petals as they wanted to craft the dragons they don't have without suffering more doubles? The newer dragons could need more flowers and the repeats need slightly less flowers? I'm not sure I'm explaining this well but it's not like it really matters since I doubt S8 will change their event model anytime soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Great idea. I've never considered this. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    Well I don't agree:
    I breed lets say island (20 hours) and put it in that one nest. Then I breed Life (3 hours). So now I have to wait 17 hours (if not finishing during sleep/work/etc, it's even more then). So it's about 23 (17+2x3) petals that day instead of 60. Ok, so next breeding I get Diamond (44 hours), put it in that one nest, then I get 10 seconds trying for Crusader. So thats about 44 petals for 2 days, or 22 per day... instead of 60.

So 40 petals a day is tough as I see it... for one nest. Even if you have two nests - it will not be effective as you think...
    An easy way is just breed, hatch & evolve 12hr Water dragons which you can easily fit into your daily schedule.
    Buy a Water dragon egg to get your 2nd, evolve to L4 then breed Water+Water to get Water.
    If you have 2nd or 3rd nests, buy Water eggs to fill the nest.
    Evolve the Water dragons after hatching.
    This should give you near 24hrs of Petals production.

For farms, 20hr + 5hr crops as posted in an earlier post will also maximise Petal production with least effort.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast