Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantastic Voyage - Storybook Adventure!

Fashion Designer
    This has just auto-started for me! I thought we usually got several days until an event auto-started?!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    This has just auto-started for me! I thought we usually got several days until an event auto-started?!
    On the last storybook, mine autostarted on Sunday as well

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    On the last storybook, mine autostarted on Sunday as well
    Ah, thank you I couldn't remember, so was going by what was said earlier in this thread (quoted below)

Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Can anyone tell me the time limit on this one? I'd like to hoard some more food before I start.
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    We usually have 4 days until it auto starts.

Thanks Eluzyion for posting the steps! Always a huge help! Do you remember the hatching and the evolution time by chance?

Rhino Keeper
    Curious. Is it even possible to finish a Storybook without using gems to skip the waiting periods? It seems like with the crazy long 2- 3 day waiting periods (and I'm only on Chapter 7) it would be completely impossible.

Rhino Keeper
    Curious. Is it even possible to finish a Storybook without using gems to skip the waiting periods? It seems like with the crazy long 2- 3 day waiting periods (and I'm only on Chapter 7) it would be completely impossible.
    I've never used gems to skip and have completed most storybooks. Theres ten chapters over ten days, one chapter per day. Each chapter starts the same time each day. Skipping just means you get the next days chapter early.

I usually plan ahead, for example if we need to hatch an animal I'll start breeding it a day or two before. That way i can quickly complete each day then just wait for the next day.
    Thank you to all who post ahead. Your help is much appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    I've never used gems to skip and have completed most storybooks. Theres ten chapters over ten days, one chapter per day. Each chapter starts the same time each day. Skipping just means you get the next days chapter early.

I usually plan ahead, for example if we need to hatch an animal I'll start breeding it a day or two before. That way i can quickly complete each day then just wait for the next day.
    Thank you to all who post ahead. Your help is much appreciated.
    Thanks, Poofyena! Makes sense now.
    When I saw 'Next chapter opens in 3 days 5 hours' between Chapters 6 & 7 and the 2+ days between Chapters 5 & 6 I didn't think about the fact that Chap 7 opens on Day 7 and so on. <slaps forehead>

Thanks to you and to all the posters on here for all your great tips & help. As a noobie, I much appreciate it. Y'all are terrific!
    Last edited by GreytMom; 01-22-17 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Edit for my dumb question

Rhino Keeper
    A huge thank you to Eluzyion for posting the steps. Thanks to everyone else who posts helpful information. I wish everyone good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, Poofyena! Makes sense now.
    When I saw 'Next chapter opens in 3 days 5 hours' between Chapters 6 & 7 and the 2+ days between Chapters 5 & 6 I didn't think about the fact that Chap 7 opens on Day 7 and so on. <slaps forehead>

Thanks to you and to all the posters on here for all your great tips & help. As a noobie, I much appreciate it. Y'all are terrific!
    GreytMom, are you using gems to unlock new chapters early instead of waiting? If you "pay" to unlock a chapter the next chapter does not start any earlier. For example, you've finished chapter one, & pay to unlock chapter two early, instead of waiting 22 hours. Chapter three will not open any sooner. You will have to wait the same amount of time you would if you hadn't skipped ahead. You shouldn't have to wait more than a day for a new chapter to unlock.

I hope my explanation made sense. I'm sick & can't think straight. I wish you the best of luck!
    Last edited by LauraGSJK; 01-22-17 at 07:53 PM. Reason: I wrote this before I saw your edited post

Executive Chef
    Here is the food the Moroccan Gazelle needs

0002 x 5 = 00010 to LVL 02
    0008 x 5 = 00040 to LVL 03
    0016 x 5 = 00080 to LVL 04
    0040 x 5 = 00200 to LVL 05
    0080 x 5 = 00400 to LVL 06
    0160 x 5 = 00800 to LVL 07
    0240 x 5 = 01200 to LVL 08
    0400 x 5 = 02000 to LVL 09
    0560 x 5 = 02800 to LVL 10
    0760 x 5 = 03800 to LVL 11
    1000 x 5 = 05000 to LVL 12
    1400 x 5 = 07000 to LVL 13
    1800 x 5 = 09000 to LVL 14
    2400 x 5 = 12000 to LVL 15

Apples overall what Moroccan Gazelle needs: 44.330

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I paid to unlock through Chapter 6, so now it's three days to unlock Chapter 7 (or 30g). My idea was to finish the whole thing a little sooner. I've only bought gems twice and don't want to make it too big a habit.
    I appreciate everyone's help. This is only my second Storybook (started playing in December) so I'm still learning how everything works.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast