Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update: March 9, 2016

Country themes needed.

Indeed, I was looking for Dutch flag, .... only some countries got their flags in. Not mine though. :-(
    Dutch theme would be nice, and themes of other countries as well. :-):-):-):-):-)
    Last edited by wicca_angel; 03-09-16 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Thought it was following a message but seems I made a mistake. Mags1210 was originally message,on bottom of previous page.

Executive Chef
    Easter is not until 29th March

Rhino Keeper
    No it's the 27th

Yes, but that's before the next goal is due

Executive Chef
    And some of us take so long to do goals we wouldn't have the end prize until march 27th anyway! I really wish they'd stagger the goals again. I should not have started a third restaurant & bakery!

Quote Originally Posted by auntmeredith123 View Post
    I am just wondering if this should be the theme for Bakery Story instead of Restaurant Story? I have pretty much got my Bee related theme going on in my bakery, Snickerdoodles, and I don't have the time to put everything back and start all over again, OK? Why not do what the rest of my neighbors and I are doing, just keep it simple and go with a Spring inspired theme, like being down at the dock, on a cruise, etc., OK? My neighbor, Hill's Diner, is doing his St. Patrick's Day theme right now, and I don't think that it is in the best interest to make him change it because I don't think that it is not nice to do that to any of us, OK? We like things the way they are, so please, take into consideration what I have just said, []. Thanks!
    Your know you don't have to redecorate, right? You have to buy the tables/chairs/counters/decor for the goals, but you can immediately store all of it and leave your place looking as it currently does. The only thing you have to keep out is the ovens while you cook everything.
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-09-16 at 09:23 AM.

I love this theme and the tables and chairs are really great. Love the wallpaper I love anything bee related.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kgp70282 View Post
    Nothing for St. Patrick's day or Easter?

Not yet, doesn't mean there won't be! Doesn't mean there will be, but I'm remaining optimistic.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-09-16 at 10:50 AM. Reason: added quote for clarification after merging threads

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Thanks added link to post one :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Really? Looks like the first oven uses a Thanksgiving part on it. Very funny. Makes no sense lol. What in the world does a Feather Fan Knob have to do with honey and bees? Hahaha.
    Last edited by planetpeace12; 03-09-16 at 02:13 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast