Page 10 of 105 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Two things: would someone who is not gemming post when the day rolls over? I am at ch 2 goal 4 (upgrade shop) but if it's still day 2 obviously I should hold off completion until rollover.

Second: SpiritWind0, would you consider removing all the posts about the malfunction which is now corrected? Reading through 60+ posts worried I would also be stuck, then got to Storm8 resolution. I've read older quest topics that still have dozens of such posts, and it can be quite confusing.
    You only need to hold off if you still need choc. rocks and vials. If you hit 99 of each of them I would say it is safe to go ahead with the completion. At least that is what I am planning on doing. As for the posts about the malfunction...I always start on the last page and read backwards lol.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mistycarrie View Post
    Click on the sapling you actually upgrade it with 5 sugar and it turns into a tree
    Many, many thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 5
    Goal 3: Travel to the Candy Forest (0/2)
    Goal 4: Tend Lollipop Trees (Raise a Lollipop Sapling!) (0/1)
    Goal 5:
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 5
    Chocolate Ore 30, Vial of Chocolate 30, Crystal Candy from Lollipop Trees 7, and Sugar Puff 15

Note: Crystal Candy does not drop from every collection
    Last edited by Stymie52; 02-08-19 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Additional information

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    You only need to hold off if you still need choc. rocks and vials. If you hit 99 of each of them I would say it is safe to go ahead with the completion. At least that is what I am planning on doing. As for the posts about the malfunction...I always start on the last page and read backwards lol.
    I'm maxed on the Vials and Chocolate Ore but am going to hold off on the upgrade since my Sweet Shop dropped a Pink Sugar and I figured I might as well see if I can get a few more before the next Chapter starts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    To upgrade the sweet shop to Level 2 (for Chapter 2 Goal 4) Post #2 says:

“Level 2: 10 cholocolate ore, 10 vials of chocolate”

but I think this should say (as it’s how many I need) 15 chocolate ore, 15 vials of chocolate to upgrade to level 2.

I’m guessing it’s the same for everyone as the Confectionary Construction side goal asks you to collect 15 of each (after Chapter 2 Goal 3 which is already included in post #2).

Also, once upgraded to level 2 the sweet shop drops 825 coins.

Thanks
    Quoting this here as it got caught up among the messages about the sweet shop glitch (that used to be earlier in this thread) and has been accidentally moved to the bugs thread
    Last edited by GC5410; 02-09-19 at 03:45 AM.

Chic ore and vials definitely do not drop between chapters.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 6

Goal 1: Visit Old Thomas 0/1
    Goal 2: Visit the Sawmill 0/2
    Goal 3: Make a Candy Beam in the Workshop (20 Chocolate Ore, 5 Jewels, 10 Wood)
    Goal 4: Make a Candy Block in the Workshop (20 Vials of Chocolate, 5 Jewels, 10 Stones)
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Sweet Shop to Level 6 (1 Candy Block, 1 Candy Beam, 10 Crystal Candy, 20 Sugar Puffs)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I’m so sorry. My mistake. It is a unicorn. It is a weekly energy source, so the price isn’t too bad. I wish the limit was higher.
    I'm thinking of getting the unicorn. I was worried there was also an alicorn I was wasn't seeing

Rhino Keeper
    I know I read in a previous post that one of the goals is to give 30 glimmerbulbs. These don't unlock until level 20. What happens for the people not at least that level? Any ideas?

In my main kingdom I am level 50, but I recently started a second kingdom and I'm only level 18.

Thanks!
    trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post

Edit: I pulled some old deco out of storage, tunnel of love and some of the pillars. I had hoped they might count towards the goal, but nope, they have to be new acquisitions. Ah well, one can always hope. Lol
    The Cupid target Practice that drops from the Lovebeast Pup and Sweetheart Trade 2 as well as the Swan Ride from Sweetheart Trade 2 count towards the goal.

So if you don't want to use gems or cabbages this is a way to finish the goal and get yhe Pink Mink.