Page 9 of 105 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The pop up for the Pretty Pink Mink goal was rather confusing and misleading I think. It makes it look as though you can get the items shown (Cupid Faerie, Cupid Troll and Sweetheart Ali) in either the market or the baron's tent but really it's either or.

Attachment 49878

The Baron's Tent pop up showed all 4 V-day babies, Direlove, Lovebeast, Cupid's Target Practice, Tunnel of love, Kissing Booth and Wedding Villa. So you can only get the items shown in the tent pop up from the tent and the other items (the ones shown in the Mink pop-up) from the Market -- unless you're maxed on them.
    This is so confusing! Lol! The only one I could buy is the troll, and I never did want him! I will have to wait for the tent I guess! Got the direlove piglet this morning, I just hope it gives me the others I dont have and doesnt get stuck on him everyday! Thats how my tent usually works, same thing showing up day after day either that or all I will get is the stuff I already have

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The pop up for the Pretty Pink Mink goal was rather confusing and misleading I think. It makes it look as though you can get the items shown (Cupid Faerie, Cupid Troll and Sweetheart Ali) in either the market or the baron's tent but really it's either or.

Attachment 49878

The Baron's Tent pop up showed all 4 V-day babies, Direlove, Lovebeast, Cupid's Target Practice, Tunnel of love, Kissing Booth and Wedding Villa. So you can only get the items shown in the tent pop up from the tent and the other items (the ones shown in the Mink pop-up) from the Market -- unless you're maxed on them.
    I did notice that after I posted and went back and had a closer look at the pop up. It appears the sweetheart Unicorn should be in the market and apparently there is a hard limit of one? At least there is for me, because I do have one from completing the event, and it is definitely not in my market. I also realized it’s a weekly Unicorn and not a daily, and I don’t have the sweetheart fairy in the market either.

I was so excited thinking there was a daily Ali back in the tent that I forgot this was an S8 game for a few moments.

Edit: I pulled some old deco out of storage, Swan ride and some of the pillars. I had hoped they might count towards the goal, but nope, they have to be new acquisitions. Ah well, one can always hope. Lol
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 02-08-19 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Unicorns are not alicorns.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Chocolate is capped at 99. Chocolate vials stop dropping once you finish chapter 2 and are waiting for chapter 3.
    Thanks for this information. So the play tactic is to store up as many vials as we can before we upgrade the shop. Do the chocolate stones continue to drop the ore ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Time is rounded so you have enough time to either start yesterday or wait for auto start which is likely to be a 3 day wait. If you complete each chapter in each day you'll be fine

So 8 days is really 8 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes when the timer goes from 9 to 8 days.
    Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I did notice that after I posted and went back and had a closer look at the pop up. It appears the sweetheart Ali should be in the market and apparently there is a hard limit of one? At least there is for me, because I do have one from completing the event, and it is definitely not in my market. I also realized it’s a weekly Ali and not a daily, and I don’t have the sweetheart fairy in the market either.

I was so excited thinking there was a daily Ali back in the tent that I forgot this was an S8 game for a few moments.

Edit: I pulled some old deco out of storage, tunnel of love and some of the pillars. I had hoped they might count towards the goal, but nope, they have to be new acquisitions. Ah well, one can always hope. Lol
    I do have the sweetheart unicorn in my store for sale but no sweetheart alicorn. I don't have a sweetheart alicorn out on my board either.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	78D512B9-EE7F-4C07-A1EF-6A1DEF9DEB0C.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	49881

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I?m guessing the ram drops pink sugar since it?s needed for the adventure.
    Just normal sheep collections wool meat etc so far

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 5, Goal 4: tend a lollipop tree (raise a lollipop sapling).
    I have been trying since this morning to get the saplings to turn into trees. No luck. I bet I have collected from the saplings at least 15 times. I even used gems to speed up one sapling to get it to turn into a tree. That takes one sapling to being cared for at least 25 times.
    This cannot be right. Could someone investigate this problem please? Many thanks!
    Click on the sapling you actually upgrade it with 5 sugar and it turns into a tree

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I do have the sweetheart unicorn in my store for sale but no sweetheart alicorn. I don't have a sweetheart alicorn out on my board either.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	78D512B9-EE7F-4C07-A1EF-6A1DEF9DEB0C.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	49881
    I’m so sorry. My mistake. It is a unicorn. It is a weekly energy source, so the price isn’t too bad. I wish the limit was higher.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Two things: would someone who is not gemming post when the day rolls over? I am at ch 2 goal 4 (upgrade shop) but if it's still day 2 obviously I should hold off completion until rollover.

Second: SpiritWind0, would you consider removing all the posts about the malfunction which is now corrected? Reading through 60+ posts worried I would also be stuck, then got to Storm8 resolution. I've read older quest topics that still have dozens of such posts, and it can be quite confusing.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    The featured items in the item shop say they drop items you can trade at the sweetheart shack. Can I not purchase this?

Page 9 of 105 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast