• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 58 of 95 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    It would be simpler if they take away the 3 side goals and just give us 3 shrooms daily.
    Still no goal III...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I noticed on one of the mushrooms I got 50 crowns; maybe they at least improved that
    Lol. I got 4 crowns from one mushroom this morning and was so excited that the drops had increased 😂

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Lol. I got 4 crowns from one mushroom this morning and was so excited that the drops had increased 
    IKR? I been getting 3
    Hoping to get to community prizes soon...100 or so to go!

OMG 1 mushie gave me 5!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-29-19 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Mushie note
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Also to add that it has been taking longer and longer to load when visiting neighbours and community members. The hearts also take a short time to appear. Goals should not tax the server by getting everyone to do things that try to overload it. I have the latest iPad Pro and high speed broadband so it is not a local issue.

Executive Chef
    I’ve had good luck getting fangbeasts with swans.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I’ve had good luck getting fangbeasts with swans.
    It seems that the spawn source shifts for me every couple of days. I was getting good results from gnome cows first then candy rams now it's farm houses today. I try to have one spawned and sitting waiting for the next day's daily goal.

Farm Supplier
    So the problems continue... I had 3 goals today, completed the third goal and received the mushroom. I brought it out of storage, chopped it and received Crimino and some crowns. Then my game reset and took Crimino and the crowns away. No third goal or midnight mushroom either! So very annoying!

Fashion Designer
    Had all 3 goals showing today, completed #1 visited neighbours, got mushroom, then looked and goal 3 to visit community had disapeared. Did #2 fought fangbeasts, got mushroom.
    You know how it defaults to community tab first when you open the goal? I wonder if by doing goal #3 first, visiting community members, you would still then be able to do #1, and #2. I will try that tomorrow see if it works.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    IKR? I been getting 3
    Hoping to get to community prizes soon...100 or so to go!

OMG 1 mushie gave me 5!
    Watch us getting super excited over five crowns when Galadraal is getting all of 50! 😂

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Also to add that it has been taking longer and longer to load when visiting neighbours and community members. The hearts also take a short time to appear. Goals should not tax the server by getting everyone to do things that try to overload it. I have the latest iPad Pro and high speed broadband so it is not a local issue.
    Yes this is happening with my game too. I have to use my newsfeed for neighbours visits as my neighbours list cannot load as this event has progressed. I then tried using neighbours' walls this morning to fulfill the community visits. But then the goal disappeared when I got back to my kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Still no goals for me

Edit:
    All 3 goals showed up.
    I completed the community goal. Placed and chopped the mushroom. Waited a minute. All seemed good. As my neighbors were loading the galloping knight showed up and took away my 5 mushroom crowns and goal III without reinstating the goal.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 05-29-19 at 10:55 AM.