Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef

Chapter 4 information

I hope the picture uploads. It says to get the cotton candy bushes from the market. What it means is do a trade. I didn?t realize when I got the first two so they stayed in storage. Luckily I did a second 2 hour trade and got 2 more

Farm Supplier
    Probably a dumb question but I’m stuck so here goes... where do you get the chocolate and chocolate ore every one says to stock up on?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by linmii View Post
    Probably a dumb question but I’m stuck so here goes... where do you get the chocolate and chocolate ore every one says to stock up on?
    Hi, you buy chocolate rocks in featured section of market to chop for ore and the rustic wells drop vials of chocolate. Great advice not to complete chapter and stock up on these. Thanks to those who posted this information!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Chocolate is capped at 99. Chocolate vials stop dropping once you finish chapter 2 and are waiting for chapter 3.
    Thank you for this valuable information, much appreciated!

Executive Chef
    Chapter 5
    Goal 3: Travel to the Candy Forest (0/2)
    Goal 4: Tend Lollipop Trees (Raise a Lollipop Sapling!) (0/1)
    Goal 5:

Executive Chef
    I got chocolate ore from the building. That's the only place I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I got chocolate ore from the building. That's the only place I know of.
    What building?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Hi, you buy chocolate rocks in featured section of market to chop for ore and the rustic wells drop vials of chocolate. Great advice not to complete chapter and stock up on these. Thanks to those who posted this information!

Thanks for answering. Unfortunately, my market doesn?t have the chocolate rocks. After tapping on my 6 wells 3 times each, it appears they aren?t dropping chocolate either. Along with the sweet shop glitch, this event has really gotten off to a bad start. I hope S8 makes up for this somehow!

Banned
    CAndy Ram spawns from __________ ?

After chopping the 2 chocolate rocks, I got a dialog from Sabina. Something to the effect of she can’t ask for help without providing something in return, and asking what my favorite type of candy is. I clicked next and saw the word progress flashing near the goalbook. But there was no next and nothing new in the goalbook.
    I thought I might have triggered a side goal, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Anyone else experience this?

Ps. Thanks S8 for fixing the glitch in a timely manner.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast