Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Blossom Fawn Quest - May 17, 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    Or, perhaps, a pet to purchase to complete the den... what goes with a skunk and a fawn?
    I'd say a rabbit, but there are already rabbits available as pets. Perhaps it will be a bunny...except the two bunnies from last Easter count as rabbits, so I guess not. A squirrel, maybe?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Even though the hive requires level 30, levels from about 10 or above can buy honey, beeswax, rice plants, seaweed plants etc in the market. I have Stormie regularly selling me these items on my lower level farms (below 30).
    The team has confirmed that members can buy these from level 1 but they won't be able to use for crafting until they reach the required level. Thanks for your feedback.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I'd say a rabbit, but there are already rabbits available as pets. Perhaps it will be a bunny...except the two bunnies from last Easter count as rabbits, so I guess not. A squirrel, maybe?
    I was thinking a thumping rabbit, perhaps because the skunk carries a flower... there is another fawn with a different habitat, so it could be possible for a special rabbit/bunny to be released just for this wildlife habitat.

Grand Emperor
    I must say I really really love this quest and the adorable Blossom Fawn! The goals are easily achievable and there is no time limit which means the whole community get their fawns eventually at individual pace. I'm very happy to get another beautiful fawn as playmate for the other. I hope there are more of such quests in future which makes the game even more interesting and I really enjoyed this one very much!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkinPark92 View Post
    You need to collect a lot red diamonds.

And because I have zero and we'll probably need a lot of those I'm not even going to start with this goal.

Me too. I've used loads of tools and still no rubies so I'm opting out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jillybobs2 View Post
    Me too. I've used loads of tools and still no rubies so I'm opting out.
    On the plus side, there is no end-time for this event, so you can take your time in the mine and just do that particular goal when you happen to get a ruby. I'm not sure if the Blossom Fawn goal will remain active if you don't get through the event earlier rather than later, but then again, it may, and you might be able to obtain it later (though I have no evidence to support that particular optimistic claim).

Executive Chef
    Got my fawn! Sooooo cute! It's wondering why the calves are jumping all the time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	113.1 KB 
ID:	31032

This was the best FS2 quest I've played - only the last goal is limited and you get one of the cutest pets as a reward!
    Currently not accepting new neighbors in FFS unless you are an active forum member (send me a PM)

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone knows if the fawn disappear once the timer ends? Cause I really don't want a deco pet, never mind the fact I can't fit any more habitats. I'm waiting for my last candles but I'm holding off finishing until after the timer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by igottapi4 View Post
    Does anyone knows if the fawn disappear once the timer ends? Cause I really don't want a deco pet, never mind the fact I can't fit any more habitats. I'm waiting for my last candles but I'm holding off finishing until after the timer.
    I have no idea if it disappears, but you can always keep the fawn in your cellar, along with its habitat, until you have enough space or until you want to trade out one pet for another. I keep 16 pets out on the farm in 8 habitats, but I have about another 16 (maybe more) in my cellar until I'm ready to bring them out again (either at the start of a new month or--in the case of seasonal pets--during the right season).

Grand Emperor
    Let me elaborate further for anyone who isnt sure about the time factor for goals. Hopefully this will help to clear some cobwebs.

These goals are regular game goals so they are permanent. As long as you have reached the required level, these goals will remain in your Goal List permanently until you have completed them, except for Goal 5.

Players who are below level 23, you can work your way up at your own pace to get to level 23 for Goal 1.

Players who are below level 30, you wont get the next goal once you have completed Goal 4 so you can work your way up at your own pace to get to level 30 for Goal 5.

Players who are at level 30 or above, you have all goals available to you as you complete each one. You can pause in between these goals for as long as you like, except for Goal 5.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast